If you love exotic village to city building games, then you'll love the City Island 3 - Building Sim! Join over 25 million players and start playing this popular city builder game today! Start on an exotic island with some cash and gold and from there begin building a city. Just start with constructing one house, expand that to a village, then create a city and try to expand it to metropolis.
If you liked our previous sim games: City Island 1 & 2, you will definitely love our third citybuilder game! This time you will have your own archipelago to build your cities!
You can unlock a building and build it on an exotic tourist island paradise, on a vulcano island, a swamp, a desert and more! Really cool city building allows you to construct cities, villages, compounds or a metropolis. Build it as you like, but keep a close eye on balancing the amount of people, jobs, happiness points. Keep your citizens happy with beautiful decorations, earn pirate chests, and create jobs so you can earn money and gold from your happy citizens.
People in your own city will provide quests and feedback on how well you are doing! Furthermore, you can decorate your village city by placing walking paths, rivers, railroads with trains, transport, parks and hundreds more fun and beautifully designed items.
If you like playing free-to-play citygames, building a city in City Island 3: Building Sim is your best choice!
** FEATURES **
- Easy to play building sim
- Build and decorate beautiful islands of your own archipelago with more than 300 unique items, be creative!
- Fun FREE to play tycoon game
- Tablet support
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay with challenging tasks, rewards and achievements
- Enjoy fun quests to help you create your own virtual paradise in this free-to-play citygame!
- Currencies: gold and cash, pirate chests
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, a railway with trains, boats, decorations and community buildings
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your city buildings
- Help your citizens by building a city on this exotic island story
- Unlock transport to new islands
- Collect XP and level up to unlock a new building for construction
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand your city to create more room for constructing more buildings, transport and progress your village to a metropolis with tall buildings
- Speed up construction / upgrade time
- Lots of adventure, pirate chests and quests to unlock
- Expand your city over land and sea
- Many hours of free fun
- No internet required! Play offline any time anywhere
Improved the stability of the game
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely 5 Stars
This game is a blast a a great game to play in your past time. I’ve always loved building and architecture games so much and this games definitely satisfies me. They give you some pretty simple buildings and some that are just random. What’s also nice is that if you’re stuck it don’t know what to do you have a guide to help you along the way! The only thing that is bad about this game is that some of the buildings, islands, and land are just way to expensive. But other than that it’s good. There is so many more great stuff about this game so go check it out. If you do, YOU WON’T REGRET IT!
Hate new icons!!!
Until yesterday, I would have rated this game 5 stars, but you went & ruined it with the last update. The reason why I like playing City Island 3, was because the art was realistic. The last update made the icons cartoon-ish. If I liked the cartoon look, then I would play City Island 5! Not to mention that when you click on collecting cash, it shows cash raining down, which slows me down, especially in places that are packed close together, because I miss clicking on the other cash icons. Seriously irritating, and makes me feel dizzy. I really thought I would play this game to the end, but I don’t know if I can stand it now. Please, please change the icons back to how they were. I downloaded other newer games of your’s, but deleted them within 24 hours, because of how much I hated the icons and cartoon look of the buildings, etc.
If you ruin City Island 3 by making it look so childish, I will never download or even bother looking at another Sparkling Society game ever again! Then again maybe it would be worth it just to leave bad reviews for them too.
Fun To Pass Time
I had this game on my tablet a few years ago and really enjoyed it while my mother was in the hospital. So when I got a new phone I downloaded the IOS version and still enjoy playing from time to time. The music for each island is unique and enjoyable to listen to. The only complaint I have, and why I’m giving it a 4 Star, is because the Freaky Floors island is always asking me to “download the HD music”, or whatever it is, for it. I have and apparently it either isn’t working or it’s bugged. I had the same problem on my tablet so I just tell it to not ask me for 3 days. If that could be fixed I would most certainly appreciate it. It’s not too bothersome but then I don’t get to hear that islands unique music. :(
- Trigames B.V.
- 189.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Sparkling Society
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Gold $2.99
- 65 Gold $5.99
- 1,250,000 Cash $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.