Build, expand and fill your city with characters!
Welcome to the best new city-builder game in town!
Now is your chance to be the owner of the awesomest city ever! Build, expand, customize -- the decision is in your hands!
But don’t stop there: Recruit dozens of quirky characters, add them to your collection and watch as they populate the streets and bring your city to life!
Build the BEST. CITY. EVER.
- Craft hundreds of unique, gorgeous buildings and expand from a peaceful little town to a big bustling metropolis.
- Don’t forget to decorate your city with famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Space Needle or the Colosseum to give your inhabitants something to be proud of.
The Place to Be
- Meet and collect tons of funny characters with their own unique personalities, like a donut-munching policeman or an uber-macho construction worker (whose real skill is the suggestive eyebrow raise).
- Already built a fire station? Great! But who’s going to drive the fire truck? Assign your Bizzies to jobs, where they can collect experience and reward you with valuable resources.
Fusion Is the Way to Go
- The future: age of smart forks, exploding hover boards, even selfies! But now the 21st century lives up to its promise, with the ability to merge buildings into advanced skyscrapers and unlock specializations.
- Unlocking each allows you to develop your city in different directions, such as Sustainability, Commerce, Education and Entertainment.
The Grass Is Always Greener…
- But is it really? Find out by visiting your friends' cities. You can always “borrow” some ideas, right? … Sshhh, we won’t tell anyone…
- In case you find yourself short on some crucial resources, make sure you visit the Marketplace to earn some extra cash or find that missing upgrade item.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Greetings, Mayors! Here’s what the new update includes:
- Time boosters
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is honestly one of the most fun games I have played! Thank you for this great little App Store gem! It is so much fun with all the funny characters and it does something that most games struggle to do. It keeps you interested for more than an hour. It has all the limited time events. All the updates with new exclusive buildings to gather. All the fun bizzies. One of the best things about it is that none of the wait times for production are very long, few taking over an hour. Nothing is ridiculously expensive, and, best of all, NO WAIT TIMES FOR BUILDINGS BEING BUILT OR UPGRADED! That is one of the best things about this game. It doesn’t make you bored with, “Your Level 1 Hut will be done in 6 days and 22 hours!” It’s just a celestial box descending from the sky to make a building appear out of a construction site! (Totally should try that in real life.) Thank you for this game, and I will definitely continue to play it!
Also, just a side question. When you high-five a bizzie, three rings flash on his or her hand. Does the time that you tap their hand dictate the reward you get?
I love it but there needs to be another storage option and some tweaks
This game is great, it is fun and it keeps you busy while playing. However, I have a few major issues with it. The game has several options for you to watch an ad and get a reward, this feature is often not working. I am not sure why it hardly works but it is quite disappointing. The other major issue is the lack of a building storage or resale option. For example, if I previously bought a small water tower and now I have a large one that more than provides for my city, there is no way for me to store or sell the small one. The only option is to bulldoze it or leave it there. I don’t think this is fair based on the fact that coins are hard to come by and it takes a while for you to be able to buy things. I believe there should be an option to sell and/or store it until you need it again later. Please also consider that it takes up space in your city and if you currently don’t have use for it in the city, it’s a waste. Additionally, I believe that as you level up your rewards should as well, for example if at level 5 I am receiving a 50 coin gift for upgrading a building, at level 20 I should be getting more coins as a gift, maybe 200 coins as a gift or so, I just believe your growth should reflect in your gifts as well. Overall, I absolutely love this game and think that it could be perfect with a few tweaks.
The best iPhone game, the worst ad timing.
I have played countless iPhone games exactly like this and gotten sick of their simplicity or lack of things to do after awhile. This game covers everything one could want in a little game on your phone. I have completely fallen in love with this game and I would love to play it more, but I can’t. Every 30-45 seconds I get the same ad forced to pop up on the screen. Once this stops, the longest amount of play time I have gotten before another ad is 2 minutes. This is especially frustrating when you’re trying to get something done, you’re getting really into the game, or trying to show off the game to friends.
I am someone who will always choose to watch an ad when given the choice. I like to get a little boost, and I love to support developers that make great games. I wish with all my heart that they simply did not force you to watch ads, given that there are so many ways the game allows you to choose to watch an ad to help you get ahead.
I understand this beautiful, intricate game was not free and those who worked hard on it deserve to make their profits- but for those of us that would gladly spend money on this game and regularly watch ads daily I would love to be given an option to perhaps pay a fee to make it so forced ads never pop up again. Until then, I can’t bring myself to spend real money on this game even though I want to.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 464.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and City Mania are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Cash $1.99
- Stash of Cash $3.99
- Tree of Cash $9.99
- Awesome Starter Bundle $1.99
- Pool of Cash $19.99
- Super Daily Funds Delivery Pack $9.99
- Secret Borough Pack $1.99
- Secret Daily Funds Delivery Pack $2.99
- Grand Stash of Cash $2.99
- Awesome Pool of Cash $11.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.