Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the City Market app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your City Market Value Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Value Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your City Market Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest City Market store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Value Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the City Market app, you'll need a City Market digital account. You can register for your account and link your Value Card through the app. If you don't have a Value Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
We’re working around the clock to ensure our services and products are available to you. In this release we’ve fixed a few bugs to improve your overall experience. We value your feedback. If you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is buggy
Just updated two day ago and wish I didn’t. I built my shopping list on Sunday at home and my list disappeared and later came back. Went to the store Monday after work with limited time before I had to pick up my toddler from daycare and my list completely disappeared from the app again TWICE while I was at the store (all while I was on the store’s free WiFi so I can’t blame cellular coverage). Ridiculously inconvenient time for it to fail while I’m strapped for time! I finally got off Wifi and tried remember everything I needed to buy for the week at my north Durango location and rushed to check out. List reappeared right before I left. I love my little town and the store’s helpful staff but wish the app worked better like Albertson’s where it suggests coupons by what I add to my list. Developers, please make the app function like other grocery apps and don’t make it so damned difficult to search for and add coupons or grocery items to my list. I also agree with the other reviewer who said they couldn’t search for common items they know are at their store. Update or link the databases better please!
Clicklist is life changing - the app is VERY convenient
I love clicklist and I tell everyone about it. We order on clicklist ever week. This app works great and makes keeping up with our grocery list super easy since my husband and I can both add things to the same cart. We do not use the shopping list feature and it is actually a little bit of a disconnect for us. I really only have 1 critique/suggestion.. I would like for my “special instructions” to be saved so I don’t need to enter them from scratch every time. It takes 10-20 mins to add all of the special instructions. Over all this service is A++++. I will continue to use it week after week.
This so needs
This app needs improvement’s still. I don’t like that they got rid of the store aisle indicator next to items in my shopping cart. Also, when I’m checking out for pickup, after meticulously going through each item to make sure I have everything, I suddenly find I need to go through almost everything again to choose if I want to allow substitutions- which I never do, so at least there could be an option to select everything at once. Maybe I need to update something since the app was redone? But I wasn’t prompted to, which you’d expect.
- The Kroger Co.
- 302.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.