City National Bank clients can bank on-the-go with the City National mobile banking app for iPhone®. Clients who are enrolled in City National Online® with eligible accounts can:
• Enjoy quick sign in
• View account balances & transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills & City National credit cards
• Deposit checks
• Personalize accounts
• Find a City National ATM or office
Sign In Quickly & Securely
- Sign in with Touch ID or a numeric Passcode.
View Balances & Transaction History
- Check your latest account balances and recent transaction history for the past 90 days, including canceled check images. Search transactions by date, amount, check number or do a free-form search using any search term.
- View personal credit card information and card transaction details, including statement balance, minimum payment due, credit access line and your City National Rewards® Points balance. Access up to 90 days of transaction history.
- Easily transfer funds between your eligible City National accounts.
Pay Your Bills & City National Credit Card
- Make one-time payments to existing payees through our Bill Pay service.
- Make one-time payments from a City National or non-City National bank account to pay the balance on your existing City National credit card.
- City National FASTdeposit® offers the convenience of mobile check deposit into your eligible City National account, by taking a picture of the front and back of an endorsed check.
Personalize Your Accounts
- Take greater control over your mobile banking experience and set account nicknames, customize how your accounts are displayed, turn features on and off for specific accounts (e.g. Bill Pay) and hide accounts.
Find a City National ATM or Office
- Find nearby City National offices and ATMs using the iPhone's built-in GPS, or by entering a zip code or address.
City National Treasury Net and Business Online users: there's no need to download an app to use Treasury Net and Business Online mobile services. Simply visit us at www.cnb.com from your mobile phone browser to access our services.
Data charges may apply. Some features available for eligible clients and accounts only.
See Mobile Banking Service Agreement for additional terms and conditions of use at www.cnb.com/mobilebanking.
City National Online, City National Rewards, and FASTdeposit are registered trademarks of City National Bank.
iPhone and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
This update includes general bug fixes and other stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keep working on it
Facial recognition on other banking apps is a really efficient and fast way to sign in. That way we don’t have to re-type the password, get verification, etc etc every time.
Was not great to start with but now it does not even launch. I keep getting: “Error - the mobile application is currently unavailable. Please contact us for assistance. (Error 1230)”
Yeah, exactly why I want to use a mobile app, so I can look for a support phone number, call, listen to multiple choices, be transferred, and after 30 min of waiting be told, sorry it does not work...
It’s easier to find a new bank... any bank still cares about their customers???
Worst Banking App
This is the worst banking app ever. Our use the same user login and password in Safari and I’m able to get into my account but each time I try to add it in here I am given an error message. When I called customer support they Open a ticket for someone to tell me to delete the app and just re-install it which did not work. To this day I am not able to get into this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.