City of Cheyenne, Wyo. is the official mobile app for the City of Cheyenne, Wyoming. The app provides a connection between the City of Cheyenne and its citizens and visitors. Enjoy convenient access to events and activities, recycling information, landfill access, event registration, sex offender info, social media access. Whether a resident or visitor, this app delivers access to community news, events and emergency alerts.
• News – Receive official news about the local area.
• Calendar – See what’s going on in the city and sign up for event notifications and changes.
• Emergency Alert – Receive notification about important community news, street closures, road conditions and critical emergencies. Also get up-to-the-minute emergency updates.
• Jobs – see what jobs are available at the City of Cheyenne
• Report A Concern – Do you have a street light out, want to report where potholes need fixed, is there a tree down? Report these and more right here and now.
• Things to Do – check out what there is to do around Cheyenne.
• Cone Zone – find out where current road construction is taking place.
• Cheyenne Police Department – Submit a tip, see who is wanted, report an abandoned vehicle or check us out on Facebook.
• Online Payments – pay your water bill, buy tickets to one of the many Civic Center events, register for Parks and Recreation programs, pay your City invoice.
• Find out the Transit Bus routes and updated minute to minute status of where the bus is along the route.
• Parks and Recreation – Reserve a shelter in one of Cheyenne’s many park areas, look for Athletic Facilities information, find out game schedules and standings, check out Aquatic Center hours.
• Fire & Rescue – Watch informational videos, submit a request for a program or training, learn Safety Tips and First Aid information.
• Water Department – connect to pay your water bill.
• Planning – see what the WestEdge project is all about and future Planning for Cheyenne.
• MPO (Transportation Planning) – find out traffic count info and traffic crash reports for various intersections.
• Trash/Recycle – Is it your recycling week? Is the landfill open or closed? What hours are the Transfer Station or Compost Facility open.
• Depot Plaza Events – What is happening at the Depot Plaza this weekend?
Download the City of Cheyenne, Wyoming app and connect with the City of Cheyenne.
Fixed iOS notification badge.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s just links to their website...
- CivicPlus, Inc.
- 72.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © City of Cheyenne WY 2015, CivicPlus 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.