Our Mobile App is designed to give you fast, secure account access so you can easily manage your account details, view your bill and your account balance, make payments and find payment locations, schedule alerts, and reminders, receive push notifications. Nearly everything you can do from our "Customer Services Portal" can now be handled instantly whether you're at home, at work, or on the go.
- A user will get an in-app notification if he/she is a new applicant and not allowed to create a portal account
- Account creation validation to be done by complete phone number and latest bill amount
- Help icon for "Enter Latest Bill" field in Portal Account Creation Screen
- Not allowed unlimited attempts to log in; the account will be lockout after 3 attempts
- Updated user-interface in the forgot password/username
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Put some effort please
Please put some effort into fixing the bugs to the app. The blank screen is crazy, renders the app completely useless. This is 2020, the government needs to hire a decent programmer to work this stuff out. The way of the future is now but it seems our government is still stuck in 2002 app development.
The first time I used this app it worked. Now it won’t pull up any account. I have deleted it and reinstalled a few times without luck.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.