The official City of Glenwood Springs app is your connection to the city. Whether you are a resident or a visitor, this app is *the* source for news, city directory, and allows you to report problems to city officials.
- Get official news straight from city hall
- Personalize your experience and see only the subjects you care about most
- Get alerts about important information and emergencies
- Quick and easy access to department phone numbers and addresses.
- Easily contact the city to report vandalism, maintenance issues, potholes etc
- Attach a photo
- Add your GPS location
This is the app that every City of Glenwood Springs resident should have.
- Improved updating of feed entries
- Added an option to open links in Chrome if it is installed
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Users can edit delivery preferences after logging in
- Parlant Technology Inc.
- 50 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Parlant Technology, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.