YOUR CHOICES, YOUR STORY
Dive into an interactive drama where romance, mystery and the Parisian lifestyle combine! Meet colorful characters, build relationships and unravel an old mystery…
You’re interviewing for a job at City of Love, Paris' most prestigious lifestyle magazine and brainchild of Raphael Laurent, a handsome entrepreneur. But is this the real reason Raphael has invited you to Paris?
• MAKE choices that shape your social relationships and influence the storyline.
• UNRAVEL an old mystery and investigate in multiple locations.
• CREATE your dream love life: meet, date, flirt and find true love!
• DISCOVER the Parisian lifestyle through a wide range of fun activities.
• IMMERSE yourself in the story experience with beautiful backgrounds and lifelike animations.
• EXPLORE countless iconic locations such as the Champs-Elysées or Le Louvre.
• MEET colorful characters and build close relationship with your best matches.
• SHARE unforgettable moments, collect souvenirs and unlock stunning original artworks.
• DELIGHT in City of Love’s humorous writing tone, exciting storyline and authentic settings.
• REPLAY the story to try out alternative storylines.
Whether you are an avid reader of romance novels, a detective fiction enthusiast, a globe-trotter with a sense of adventure, or just a fan of all stories great and small, City of Love: Paris has something unique for you.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world"
More info about your interactive drama on:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CityofLoveParis/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/CityOfLoveGame
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cityoflovegame
• This game is free-to-download and free-to-play but some game items may be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
• This game contains ads. Making any in-game purchase will disable them forever.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
We regularly bring you updates and new features to improve your experience. Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
I really love the game but the energy system and game didn't save for me
I get the point that the story is soo good and fabulous and cute which should not be able to play for free for whole game without paid some money I totally understand but I think the daily energy system is too low and I believe it need some raising like 300 or 200 atleast more than 5 minute would be satisfying I felt passionate toward the game when my energy is restored but when I got to the game I felt like I only play 2 or 3 minute which it was reAlly quick and it pretty annoying I want to atleast for,daily energy to last 4 or 5 minute longer for the game,e and I have a question is there more choice of romance toward the female? Because my main target romance I'm aiming for Louise her main pic caught my attention and that how I got to this app I hope you could really romance Louise or kat there is one dialogue that got my hope up when Vincent ask what I think about kat and I chosen true love is she an option?but mainly I want Louise pleaseee make her an option and I accident,y delete game but when I install them again I lost all progress and I connected to Facebook nothing happen please help
Amazing Game (In Need of Improvements)
This is a great, interactive story-game, and I really like it. The story is interesting, the graphics are appealing, but there are a few problems with the gameplay.
A lot of the time, I get annoyed when waiting for energy. I got so tired of it that I deleted the app. It’s a great story, but I can’t enjoy the story if I can only read snippets of it each day. That’s kind of pointless. I understand that the developers need a way to make money from this free game, but there should be a few options (example: watch an ad) to have users gain more energy if they don’t feel like paying for it. I also think that unlocking some energy every now and then would be a great way to boost morale for the users of this game.
Unlike other interactive-story games, there’s only one story you can play. They get you interested in this game by making it take you forever to read it so that you’re not immediately uninterested after reading this one story. As interesting as this game is, I prefer Choices, which has several stories and allows you to unlock chapters over time (like Episode). Choices, however, has alternate endings to the stories based on if you’re willing to pay for gems to make the story better. My point is that this game only has one real thing going for it: you don’t have to pay to get a good story ending.
If the developers actually look at these reviews, I hope you take my thoughts into consideration.
Visually stunning and unique! (But where did those stickers go?)
I adore this game, and although it requires a bit of patience to play without paying (as other visual novel games do), it’s worth it. The storyline is unique, each character has their own backstory, and the art is absolutely beautiful. It’s clear the team put a lot of time into the design aspect of the app, as the game is incredibly visually appealing.
Really wish this was able to be continued but I know Ubisoft has other projects. It was always such a treat to get the notifications for new episodes!
To the devs: where did those iMessage stickers go? Am I just missing them when I search in the store? I loved them and still have the app installed, so I thought I would still have them, but I looked and to my dismay, I can’t seem to find them on my phone or in the store anymore with the latest update. They were really charming and fun to use, can you please bring them back? Or just make a purchase-able package separate from the app?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 110.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The City of Love: Paris logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Energy pack XS $1.99
- Energy pack S $3.99
- Starter pack $4.99
- 7 Day Boost 1 $3.99
- Episode Pass $4.99
- Energy pack M $9.99
- Energy pack L $19.99
- Happy Hour XS $1.99
- 30 Day Boost 1 $3.99
- Happy Hour S $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.