~~> Cheating Tom is back again and he’s going to spray paint the town red... and every other color.
~~> Help him ride a hoverboard and avoid the cops as he vandalizes his way through NYC!
~~> Score mischievous power-ups, complete tons of challenging levels & discover tons of graffiti designs!
> Help Tom paint as much graffiti as he can in the New York City streets without getting caught.
> The police are trying to catch Tom in the act with a police drone - Watch out!
> Complete 100 sneaky levels, plus supercool game modes.
> Score awesome power-ups & collect coins to become sneakier than ever.
> Dress up Tom in fun disguises - Ninja, Uncle Sam, Elvis & more!
> Come back every day for a daily gift!
> Choose your avatar - Tom or Taffy – and get vandalizing!
> Bugs, bugs, go away, don't come again another day! We got rid of any unwelcome creatures!
> Show us how much you love the game - leave a 5 star rating!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the game. Just needs more.
I already love the concept of this game and it’s perfect. I just think there should be more to the game.
- More customizable options of characters and boards. Not just more costumes, but more costumes with different color options.
- More user friendly gameplay. Specifically, would love to see a version of this game in GTA fashion but with this exact theme. Obviously no guns, but paintball guns, to use against police that are chasing you for vandalizing (not like subway surfers) but a different way of getting away while still focusing on being fun.
You could use the paintball guns to make them slip and fall or something. Or use them for long range painting if there are certain areas flooded with police causing them to run towards the source of the paint from your paintball gun which opens a door for opportunity to go to the exact spot they just left without them knowing because they didn’t see you.
I’m not a game maker so I’m not sure the ins and outs of all this, but I think this would take the game to the next level.
I love this game I just started and it’s perfect you can do all kinds of upgrades on spray pain you can do costumes and add more time or make more coins you have a friend who distracts cops and now you have car alarms that go off very fun and challenging I love it
I beat all of the levels but I love the game sooo much I had to download it again to play. Please bring more levels
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 476.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Coin Heap $3.99
- No Ads Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.