Welcome to CityBook - a world where the city guide has been completely reimagined.
CityBook is a responsive city guide, that provides you with instant recommendations based on where you are and what you like. It allows you to explore a city to its fullest - without all the planning and the stress - by carefully suggesting the best activities, bars, restaurants, landmarks, museums, and shops, during your trip.
Making it easier to experience the world:
• Stay away from tourist traps. Enjoy cafes, bars, restaurants and attractions that are loved by locals.
• No more FOMO. Not only does CityBook make sure you never miss out on the good stuff, but it’ll even let you know if you’re running late for certain adventures!
• Stop just wishing, and do. Create a bucket list of your favourite places in advance to get rid of those travel jitters.
• Travelling has just become easy and stress-free as CityBook allows you to store all your tickets and reservations in one place.
Another update, another bunch of fixes. This time round we:
- Tweaked the colours during the payment process. Things have become a lot clearer - especially in dark mode.
- Sorted out a navigation bug. Some users were unable to confirm a plan or booking. This is no longer a problem.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I live in Amsterdam and the suggestions are definitely on spot. Can’t wait to try it out in Paris!
Disappointed. Remove the App after a few clicks.
No user onboarding flow. Don't know what to do.
- Booking.com B.V.
- 42.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2020 Booking.com™. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.