Glitches are trapped in the city! Go city witch, fly between rooftops to light the ancient runes of power. Light them to complete the ritual and set the glitches free.
Beware! Glitches take on many forms. They haunt the rooftops as traps, spooks, and dark things that skitter. Scaredy cats will block your path and fearsome beasts will face you. Learn their movements to outwit them, and you'll progress to new cities with new challenges.
Cityglitch is a game of small, bite-sized puzzles. Take turns moving around the board as glitches move and react to you. If a glitch catches you it will restart the level, but don't worry, with each attempt you'll learn more clues to complete it. Cityglitch starts with simple puzzles but ramps up quickly to challenge you!
- Simple touch controls
- Easy to play but offers deep challenge
- 95 tricky levels across 7 cities
- Fierce boss encounters
- Big shimmering pixels and glitchy shaders
- Synthy atmospheric soundtrack
- Optional turn count display with mastery goal
- No ads or in-app purchases
- No internet connection required
- Works great on iPhone and iPad
- Supports portrait and landscape modes
- Optional low graphics mode, with reduced shimmering
- Stuck on a boss? Now you can continue to the next city after meeting a boss
- Added beginner levels with tutorial
- Smooth flying over the city - just drag around
- Updated level mastery counts
- Improved music and sounds
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cityglitch, a classic in the making
This is one of the best puzzle games out there. The atmosphere and gameplay is so fun. It's starts easy but gets harder as you progress. Each level can be completed in multiple turns but if you beat the level in a certain number of turns you get a blue rating. It doesn't force you to complete the puzzle in a certain way in that regard but also scratches that itch for the ones who want to figure out the fastest way to solve a puzzle. Also, it has boss battles! I hope this does well enough that they make a sequel or add more content.
This game is really fun, reminds me of Lolo for NES. The color palette and large RGB pixels create a beautiful visual style I haven't seen the likes of before.
This is an excellent game. It's super fun.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.