Citygram is all about helping you explore your city. Austin’s #1 city guide connects locals and visitors to the best restaurants, live music, shops, and hidden gems. Get exclusive deals and offers at the businesses we feature. Find out what to do in Austin through our weekend itinerary. Get insider tips from experts and tastemakers. Read long-form articles on the people, businesses, and trends that are influencing the city.
• Restaurant Radar - a guide to the hottest new restaurants, plates, drinks, and can't miss food events each month
• Music Radar - a listing of the bands and live shows you need to see, watch, and listen to each month
• Shopping Radar - updates on the shops, sales, grand openings and fashion events you want to see each month
• Weekend Itinerary - a list of the best events in Austin, updated each week by our experts
• New Music Playlist - discover new music and local artists with our monthly playlists that integrate with Spotify
• Video interviews + tours - Original programming that gets you exclusive access to Austin's most creative people and businesses
All editorial is developed to engage with audio, video, and interactive features. Subscribers get VIP access to events, exclusive offers, and can also archive and re-access back issues. Choose our yearly rate for the best value.
Auto-renewable subscription details:
- Choose from either our 1 month ($0.99) or 12-month ($5.99) auto-renewable subscription options
- New issues are delivered every six weeks, and back issues are priced at $0.99 an issue.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
See the all new Citygram! Redesigned with a new grid system that gives you access to every article and feature we've ever published. Now it's even easier to find the best of local.
Ratings and Reviews
Best HD digital eMag
Citygram Austin is a definite go-to guide for all the latest, hip, urban, and fun activities in and around Austin. The articles are always well written with a creative flare, and the photographs are always stunning. I love the food reviews, and how I can get different perspectives on what is available to eat at Austin's top notch restaurant's. Citygram is my eMag for everything I need to know about Austin. I highly recommend this digital magazine for anybody who wants to meet Austin and surrounding cities-you will not be disappointed.
Traveling to Austin
I do t live in Austin but have subscribed to Citygram for a few months now. I love how they grab the feeling that I love of Austin and put it in a publication. I really enjoy navigating and discovering new local businesses through Citygram. I learn of new places to try when I travel to Austin in every issue!
LOVE this magazine!
As a frequent magazine reader and Austinite, this magazine is really one of the best and most convenient magazines I've found - and on par with national magazines for sure. The content, design, and layout are easy to read and easy to use… I love reading it on my iPad! Keep it up Citygram!
- Left Right Media LLC
- 18 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Left Right Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- The Inaugural Issue $0.99
- The Balance Issue $0.99
- The Connect Issue $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.