CiviMobile allows CiviCRM users secure access to the system and has key features you need when working in the field. No more notes on contacts and cases or rewriting the plans! Now, you can add and update contacts, activities, events, memberships, relationships, and use many other functions on the go, even when you are offline.
CiviMobile gives CiviCRM users the freedom to act on the go, even when they are offline. With CiviMobile, you need just to reach out to your pocket to leave notes for yourself or your contacts, edit details on your contacts, events, cases, memberships and contributions, subscribe to an event or update yourself on latest news and changes.
What can I do with CiviMobile?
- Search and reach - easily find contacts you want to reach and dial or message them right away
- Profiles - add new contacts to the CiviCRM database on the go. Update your own and your contactsí personal data, emails, phones, addresses, etc.; make profile notes and share them with others. The app supports custom fields that are configured in CiviCRM.
- Groups - organize the contacts within groups to manage them easily
- Tags - import your contacts with tags to make database searching quick
- Calendar ñ use CiviMobile to stay on top of your schedule having an immediate access to a graphical calendar with all of your cases, activities and events
- Membership - it takes just a moment to view and renew your membership status
- Activities - view, edit and assign activities right when you need it
- Cases - view and edit casesí details and priority statuses when working in the field
- Relationships - create and update relationships using CiviMobile app
- Events ñ have access to past and future events by checking its details as description, place, date, and time.
- Event Agenda - give event attendees full info about multiple sessions, speakers, venues in an intuitive mobile-friendly format
- Event Participants Management - register yourself and others for paid or free events. View registered participants and manage their statuses
- In-app Payment ñ set up fast and secure event registration payment inside the app
- Ticketing & Check-in ñ mark participants, who have attended an event, with Check-In feature by scanning their QR code or changing statuses manually
- Navigation - use navigation to get to a branch organisation or an event location
- Contributions - easily access the details on your payments including dates, types and totals
- Public Area ñ view and register for public events as an unauthenticated user or create an account in CiviCRM from CiviMobile app
- Push-notifications ñ pop-up messages informing about user-related activities are displayed on usersí mobile devices
- Settings - use a Settings screen to configure your app to your preferences
There is no need to be tied to your desktop to reap the benefits of CiviCRM - the CiviMobile app lets you easily manage your activity and connect with other constituents at the increased processing speed of a native application. You do not have to worry about internet access - all the features of the app are available offline, all data being synchronised when the device resumes connection.
IMPORTANT: To use CiviMobile, a mobile app for CiviCRM, CiviMobileAPI extension should be installed in your CiviCRM system. Without the access to your organization's CiviCRM, you will only be able to work with the demo database.
Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It gives users the satisfaction of its outstanding features
I love all the features especially the event agenda which gives event attendees full info about multiple sessions, speakers, venues in an intuitive mobile-friendly format
Pretty sure there's no other app like this. You can even have access to past and future events by checking its details as description, place, date, and time.
This a really powerful contact book in which you can do all sorts of things like creating groups, use calendar or update activities
- CIVIMOBILE SOLUTIONS, LLC
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © CiviMobile Solutions LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.