Taking care of family members can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to managing their health. Cix Health is your guide to managing health care for you and your loved ones.
This app helps you easily manage conditions and stay on track when it comes to caring for your family and yourself. Plus with the health snapshot, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re prepared with all of the right information when an emergency pops up.
• Create accounts for the whole family—including pets
• Upload and store medicines, health data, insurance cards, doctors, pharmacies, allergies, and more
• Use the health tracker to keep track of vitals including weight, blood glucose, heart rate, blood pressure, cholesterol, and more
• Manage conditions, share profiles, and stay informed with family and loved ones using the Cix Health app
• Use the health calendar to manage health appointments, get reminders, and invite loved ones to attend. Plus, add upcoming surgeries to stay organized and track progress from preparation through recovery.
• Track potential side effects and interactions between medicines and allergies
• Get medicine reminders and refill reminders so you can avoid falling out of routine and missing doses
• Create and share health snapshots with loved ones and healthcare providers so you’re prepared at your next appointment.
• Look up symptom causes, get recommendations for care, learn about potential complications, and much more with the symptom checker.
• Use the healthbook to stay organized and store medical contacts in one place for easy reference when making appointments, filling out forms, and sharing care plans with family members
Cix Health is here to help you take control of your health management and feel confident knowing your data is safe and secure. We manage health care information responsibly; all of your information is 100% private and secure.
More info: https://cixhealth.com/
Contact us: email@example.com
New! Do you have an upcoming surgery? We now have a feature to help you stay organized from preparation through recovery. Just add the surgery to your health calendar to get started. And stay tuned for more post-surgery recovery features in a future release.
We also fixed some bugs and made performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for families
My parents are old. Yes old not really old, just very old. They are fairly healthy, but on plenty of meds with all sorts of doctors. This app allows them to track their medical care and share details easily with family. As they approach really old, it will be important that I have access to their medical information easily. Cix Health app does that beautifully.
The last time my mom had a medical emergency we were 800 miles from home in NYC, we had to scrabble to get all her medication info to the treating doctors, a list of conditions and allergies too. A sick relative is stressful, anytime, doubly so when out of town, now that I have all her updated medical information only a few clicks away family stress levels during crisis will be reduced, and care will be more effective and efficient. Thanks Cix Health for this brilliant tool.
Great app for me and my family
What I love most about this app is feeling connected to my mom and dad’s health care even though I live 800 miles from them.
My mom has a rare disease and sees many doctors to treat it. I feel reassured seeing her updates after each appointment and I love that I can see all her doctors in her care contact section.
I’m a mom of two young children and they’ve both had strep this winter. I like that I can record their treatment and also set reminders to give them their antibiotic. We didn’t miss a dose thanks to this app!
Abandoned By CareZone
Have been a loyal user of CareZone for a long period of time only to be abandoned by them with no notification whatsoever. Their product was sold to Walmart along with all of my personal information!!!
Open app this morning and I get a message it is now is a Walmart app and need to log in or download. Interestingly it will not work as existing or new app!
But they did me a favor and I found CIX Health which in my opinion is a much better Health Care Management tool that offers everything I had and so much more! The app works as it should when signing up vs the Walmart app that is an epic failure. My only regret is not finding CIX Health sooner and the amount of people I referred to CareZone.
That you CIX Health for being there when I was abandoned by CareZone.
You have a completely satisfied customer looking forward to a long relationship with my Health Management...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cix Health, LLC
- 100 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Cix Health, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.