This app provides therapy education for patients and is intended for US patients only.
FIND THE TREATMENT OPTION THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
There’s a lot to learn about chronic kidney disease. When it’s time, there are several treatment options available. If you have chronic kidney disease, CKD&Me was designed to help you learn about how CKD affects your body and understand your treatment options if your kidneys fail.
- Educational videos: Learn through short and simple videos and articles that you can access at home and you don’t need to be a doctor to understand. Watch videos with your loved ones to help them gain a better understanding of chronic kidney disease.
- Patient stories: Envision life on different treatments by hearing real stories of patients like you who have managed their CKD treatment journey.
- Interactive activities: Reflect on your goals and explore how different treatment options might be right for you.
- Treatment Planning: Keep track of your treatment preferences in the app.
- “My plan” summary page: Improve communication with your care team by bringing the app to appointments and reviewing your preferences with your doctor to support shared decision making.
CKD&Me is free to use for patients. All information presented in the app has been reviewed by nephrologists.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
“This app is exactly what I wish I’d seen way back when I first found out about my CKD.” “I liked hearing about Kate and Chris’s experiences. Both patients seemed knowledgeable, and so happy, genuinely happy, and they’d come through it successfully and it made me feel like if they can do it I can do it!”
“I’ll probably go through the whole app two or three times. My doctor told me things previously, but it didn’t compute. Sitting here listening to my iPad, I get a greater understanding.”
“The app showed me what the future would be like if I was on dialysis.”
WHO DEVELOPED THIS APP
CKD&Me is developed by Baxter International Inc., a global innovator in renal care, and Ayogo Health Inc., an award-winning behavioral science and digital health company.
CKD&Me is free to use for patients and clinicians. All information presented in the app has been developed in partnership with nephrologists.
Bug Fixes and Updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ayogo Health Inc.
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ayogo Health Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.