Welcome To ClaimIt:
Obviohealth proprietary platform ClaimIt utilizes a 100% online & mobile app interface to execute clinical trials. ClaimIt removes the costly overhead of physical site visits and brings the trial directly to the mobile device of each subject. The result? Robust data collection, increased compliance, faster time to completion, and average cost savings of ~50% vs. traditional on-site trials.
A brief introduction into the journey of a subject through the ClaimIt Clinical Trial App:
Subject Recruitment via Targeted Landing Page
• We utilize targeted social media advertising to cost effectively funnel potential subjects to trial specific landing page.
• Each landing page contains details about the parameters of the trial, the benefits of participating, and financial compensation.
• Subjects that are interested in participating will complete an initial questionnaire designed to automatically screen for subjects that meet defined inclusion criteria.
• Individuals that are not eligible at this time are invited to join the ClaimIt Subject Database and receive invitations to participate in future trials.
Download ClaimIt App
• After passing the initial screening, a study team member may contact each subject to validate responses and ensure that all inclusion criteria are met.
• Subjects that meet all requirements are invited to download the ClaimIt app.
• Subjects create a ClaimIt account and complete the Informed Consent process. A series of screens explains the parameters of the study, including:
o Data Gathering & Usage
o Study Tasks & Surveys
o Time Commitment
o Option to Withdraw
• Subjects will have the opportunity to connect with a member of the study team to ask questions prior to signing the informed consent form.
• Subjects link a PayPal account to the ClaimIt app to receive compensation for participation.
• Milestone payments are structured to incentivize completion of the trial.
• Shortly after enrolling, subjects will receive a package in the mail that contains the products and devices required to complete the trial.
• The subject will submit a picture to confirm the contents of the package arrived safely.
• The ClaimIt app can be linked to a variety of health devices for automatic data collection, including:
o Apple Watch, Fitbit, activity trackers
o Bluetooth scales & blood pressure monitors
o mHealth apps
Intervention Period: Daily Tasks
• Complete Questionnaires/eCRF
o Subjects will contribute data to the study by completeing questionnaires and eCRFs.
• Capture Product compliance
o Subjects can launch the mobile camera within the ClaimIt app to capture images of interactions with the product and document dosage compliance.
• Lab Visit or Online Appointment
o Subjects utilize a study calendar to keep track of their lab visits or virtual appointments with the study team.
• Online video/chat consultation
o Subjects can interact with the study team via face to face video chatting and secure messaging features.
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- UI fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very easy to use and responsive.
Would love to do more clinical trials online.
Love the concept, get paid to participate in fun research projects!
I loveeeee this application and company.
- OBVIO HEALTH USA
- 82.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Obvio Health 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.