Clari for Salesforce maximizes your personal sales productivity by making updating your deals faster and simpler than ever before. Connect Clari to your email account and it becomes more powerful than you could possibly imagine: Prepare for meetings by quickly accessing all of your account-related emails, drive deals forward with instant access to your sales contacts — even read up on the most recent news on your prospects. Clari makes maintaining and driving your pipeline so easy it’s, well, a little ridiculous.
Download Clari for Salesforce now, and you’ll get:
- Easy forecast management: Quickly track and update the state of your forecast while on the road
- Powerful pipeline inspection: Get everything you need to know about your Salesforce deals and make updates with a few taps
- Better meeting prep: No more frantic app hopping. A single tap delivers deal history, relevant sales documents, and even prospect news
- Avoid red flags: Clari alerts you when you are falling behind and helps you keep an accurate forecast
- Slash or eliminate Salesforce CRM update time: Clari captures key information automatically or with a simple tap between meetings
Why Reps love Clari:
- Automatic capture of email and calendar data
- Fast, quick updates
- 2-way Salesforce communication
- Reminders for important deals
- More Selling time
Why Managers love Clari:
- Complete pipeline visibility
- Real-time notifications
- Visualize deal progress
- More selling, more revenue
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Fix your pop ups - renders the app useless
In the middle of updating an opportunity and I received a rate Clari pop up and it rendered the app useless. The keyboard sprung up from the bottom so you couldn’t select any of the pop up buttons. It forced me to delete my entire update and rate the app to even get out of the situation.
Great PC app but a terrible mobile app lacking basic Security!
Clari is hands-down the best forecasting & opportunity management application for Salesforce - but ONLY if you are using it via a traditional web browser.
Unfortunately, the mobile app is ‘unfriendly’ and in a large part unusable. Everything that makes the browser based Clari awesome is missing in the mobile app. Not only does it lack considerable functionality, it’s only available as an old-school iPhone app in ‘portrait mode’. There’s no landscape mode available so anyone using an iPad, or an iPad with a keyboard is out of luck unless you want to spin your iPad & type like you are using a phone on a small keyboard.
Also, beware their sister application called “Clari Connect” as it lacks basic security features. Clari Connect is providing me with updates on customers that I should not have access to & sending me activity alerts for sales reps who do not even report to me! Any InfoSec team who catches wind of this will more than likely shut down usage for the obvious security risk exposure.
May update to Clari mobile - not impressed
This *entire* interface needs a rethink. If I can’t manage at the opportunity level as easily as I can on the desktop, then I can’t manage my business properly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.