Claris FileMaker Go is part of Claris FileMaker that has everything you need to rapidly build unique, connected apps that support advanced technology like cloud, mobile, and AI. Check inventory in the warehouse, create invoices during client visits, perform inspections onsite, and more. Mobile teams use FileMaker Go to be more productive anywhere and to solve their unique real world challenges.
Use Claris FileMaker Pro to create custom apps. Then use FileMaker Go to access these apps from your iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your team’s productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search, and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts.
- Automatically scan and insert barcodes into your custom app.
- Add photos, videos, and audio from your device directly to your app.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with colorful charts and graphs.
- Use your existing Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Azure account credentials to sign in to your FileMaker custom apps.
- Capture information from iOS sensors in your iPad or iPhone device.
- Print reports and forms directly from iPad and iPhone using AirPrint.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 19
Create smart apps with AI. FileMaker Go 19 now comes with:
- Core ML support — run machine learning models on your device for image classification, sentiment analysis, object detection, and more.
- NFC (near field communication) tag reading — quickly get information on tagged merchandise, navigate to a specific item in a database, or check in at a kiosk.
- Support for Siri Shortcuts — use your voice to run automations like searching for records, updating inventory, or starting a process.
- FileMaker Pro is required to create and modify custom apps.
- For offline access, copy files to FileMaker Go using iTunes File Sharing, email, or AirDrop.
- Files can be copied or emailed between a device and a desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
Addresses bug fixes and various compatibility issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t open primary file
Something is not right. Can’t open primary file.
This release is broken
This version will not open our primary file at all. The app completely freezes. No buttons work. The app completely locks up. Works on smaller files but our primary file is fairly large and takes about 20 seconds to open initially. It appears this release locks up after about 15 seconds of trying to open a file and must be force quit. We have no issue with FMGo 18 or 17z
Huge lag opening hosted file first time
This version freezes up for almost 60 seconds and up to 2 minutes sometimes when opening a hosted file the first time. I suspect it has something to do with the Claris ID integration. Need to fix this Claris FileMaker. No issues when using FileMaker GO 18.
- Claris International Inc.
- 168.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Claris International Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.