In the last thirteen years, Clarkesworld has established itself as one of the leading science fiction and fantasy magazines. During that time, they've won three Hugo Awards (2010, 2011 and 2013) and their fiction has been nominated for or won the Hugo, Nebula, World Fantasy, Sturgeon, Locus, Shirley Jackson, Ditmar, WSFA Small Press and Stoker Awards. Each monthly issue of Clarkesworld features several original stories by new and established authors, one or two reprint stories, and an assortment of non-fiction offerings. In their pages, you can expect to find works by outstanding authors like Peter Watts, Jay Lake, Catherynne M. Valente, Yoon Ha Lee, Ken Liu, Aliette de Bodard, N.K. Jemisin and Kij Johnson.
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 2.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Years ago science fiction writers imagined a world where we’d read books and magazines on these little handheld computer thingies. Well, here we are.
Clarkesworld is my favorite magazine to read, and being able to read it on an iPad is oddly appropriate.
Sometimes Print is Better
I like the podcast but some stories definitely work better on the page. If the podcast isn't clear, I sit down and read the story.
Good content, terrible accessibility.
I really enjoy the writing and articles, but as a person with visual impairment, it’s more than a chore to read. The app has no accessibility settings and at times, seems to fight against the built-in accessibility settings on my devices. I’ll stick to the website.
- MAZ Digital Inc.
- 49.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- ©Clarkesworld Magazine
- In-App Purchases
- Clarkesworld Magazine $2.99
- Issue 78 $2.99
- Issue 85 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.