Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Unlock the fearsome power of Super Troops from Town Hall 11 onwards and take your attacks onto a whole new level!
● Heroes beware! The Headhunter has arrived to make short work of enemy heroes and defensive troops!
● New content and levels for Town Halls 11 to 13, with more coming with each update!
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against millions of active players across the globe.
● Test your skills in the competitive Clan War Leagues and prove you’re the best.
● Forge alliances, work together with your Clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic items.
● Plan your unique battle strategy with countless combinations of Spells, Troops, and Heroes!
● Compete with the best players from around the world and rise to the top of the Leaderboard in Legend League.
● Collect resources and steal loot from other players to upgrade your own Village and turn it into a stronghold.
● Defend against enemy attacks with a multitude of Towers, Cannons, Bombs, Traps, Mortars, and Walls.
● Unlock epic Heroes like the Barbarian King, Archer Queen, Grand Warden, Royal Champion, and Battle Machine.
● Research upgrades in your Laboratory to make your Troops, Spells, and Siege Machines even more powerful.
● Create your own custom PVP experiences through Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special live events.
● Watch Clanmates attack and defend in real-time as a spectator or check out the video replays.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a single player campaign mode through the realm.
● Learn new tactics and experiment with your army and Clan Castle troops in Practice Mode.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
● Turn your Builder Base into an unbeatable fortress and defeat rival players in Versus Battles.
● Collect exclusive Hero Skins and Sceneries to customize your Village.
What are you waiting for, Chief? Join the action today.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
If you have fun playing Clash of Clans, you may also enjoy other Supercell games like Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach, and Hay Day. Make sure to check those out!
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the Best Games
I have been playing Clash of Clans for almost as long as it has existed. The game is one of the best you'll find. There are absolutely zero ads, you don't have to pay anything to progress through the game, and the game itself is one of the most fun to play. The clans make it easy to have fun with friends and to make new Clash friends which you can dominate war and clan games with. The Supercell's customer support is top notch they always got people to answer questions, listen to concerns and suggestions about the game, help you with any bugs or problems you have. As an example, one time I lost my village with all its progress for some reason. (This happened to several games) I told Supercell about it and they found my village and gave it back to me right away.
The only move I have ever really disapproved of was removing Global chat. Global was a great way to chat with people outside your clan and also the best way to recruit. The new recruiting system they added to replace global is trash. I can't get anyone good with it. On global I used to build clans from scratch in a day. One time I recruited 20 people in a day to my clan. I was only TH 10 at the time. I understand why you took it away Supercell, but would like to see (a) it come back (maybe find a better way to do it) or (b) come up with a new recruiting system that works better than the one we have.
Other than that, absolutely brilliant game I love to play. Well done Supercell. 👏👏
Great game, but a few changes.
Overall Clash of Clans is a very enjoyable game. I love being able to be in a clan with my friends and building it up will other good players. However, ever since global was taken out of the game, it has been much harder to find and get new non-rushed, kind, and loyal members to join our clan. I know global was taken out because many players abused it and were mean to other players, but I believe it was a very important part of the game to find new friends that you would enjoy talking to, and playing the game with. The new thing that helps find clan members (in my opinion) is not very useful. Most of the players are very rushed which don’t fit the requirements of the clan I’m in.
One other change I would like to see is the time it takes for buildings and troops to upgrade. The gold pass is a very good option to shorten the times, but I’m still a kid without a job, so I’m not always able to use 5 dollars to buy the gold pass. I have gotten it many times before, but without it I’m struggling to “stay on schedule.” I’m a TH11 at the moment in the ending stages of it. I only have walls left and a few troop upgrades in my laboratory left. The troops left are dark elixir troops and I have no problem getting the needed materials, but the time is almost unbearable. This reason made me come to the conclusion of why I want the time to upgrade buildings and troops to decrease.
My Favorite Game, but one thing...
Ok, so first I would like to start off by saying that your game is absolutely awesome. I play at least an hour a day every day and usually more. It combines fun, strategy, resource management, and action all in one magnificent bundle. I myself am a Town hall 9, but I rushed through the game way too fast and am very behind. Despite this, I love this game more than any other mobile game I have ever played. 10/10.
The issue, however, is not how expensive upgrades are or how the game is super pay to win (it’s not). My issue, is the time. I don’t mind saving up my gold to strengthen my defenses, or get a exciting new building, even if it’s really expensive. I hate it when you finally get the 2 million gold for an x bow, and it makes you wait 3 days on top of that. It makes the game so much less enjoyable. Same goes for training troops. I love attacking and forming strategies with my troops. But it is kinda annoying that it makes you pay for the troops AND wait an hour and a half to even use them. I don’t mind some of the waiting, but waiting for more than 1 day for a seven dps upgrade that also costs you 1.5 million gold is ridiculous. I’m not saying remove the wait time, but definitely cut down on it by quite a bit.
But anyway, this game is super awesome and I don’t mean to make it sound as though it’s a bad game. I really do love this game, it’s a brilliant work of art.
- Supercell Oy
- 249.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Sack of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.