Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
NEW UPDATE! INTRODUCING MAGIC ITEMS!
- It's now easier than ever to upgrade your cards and build your perfect deck!
- Unlock Wild Cards, Books of Cards, Chest Keys, Magic Coins and the Book... OF BOOKS!
- Pass Royale improvements for all players!
- Bug fixes, updated UI, Clan Wars 2 changes, performance improvements & more!
- Read the full release notes in-game in News Royale!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Colourful chaos awaits in our 2016 iPhone Game of the Year. Supercell’s awesome card battler delivers excellent deck-building mechanics and fast-paced fights in a package that’s easy to understand and undeniably fun. Upgrading, unlocking and experimenting with cards gives the game endless replayability, and deciding just where to drop your heroes makes each battle distinct. But no matter how good your deck is, there’s no substitute for skill and quick thinking.
Love the update except for UI change of chest... which was addressed!
UPDATE: Originally, I left a one star review to get attention of designers (see issue described below). It's been less than 2 weeks and the UI design of opening chests changed so that the open now gem button is on the opposite side of the queue button. I assume there were many similar complaints from devoted players, so props for listening to your customers, for implementing a fix so quickly, and for crediting the gems I spent.
I usually don't leave reviews. But the UI change of the chest interface in the latest update is aggravating. I don't know if the button to pay gems to immediately open a chest was moved or re-sized or what exactly happened, but my thumb's muscle memory of hitting the "queue chest" button from before the update has instead made me hit the pay gems button 3 times since the update. Something clearly changed, and it feels like it was changed for exactly this reason -- so that players would accidentally open chests by spending gems and either have to buy new gems or wait longer to collect free gems. Love the game, been playing for years. Love the new clan wars 2 update. But this is the first time it feels like a UI change was done to trick player, so no love for that. And I don't know if a second prompt existed before (are you sure you want to pay gems to do this? Y/N), but either one should be implemented or both buttons' original locations should be reinstated.
Too many cards without counters
This game is super fun and the pacing works really well for a mobile game, however recently I have been getting frustrated in my games due to a few reasons. The first and main one is that there are sooooo many cards that are in the game now that counter almost everything, and even on the flip side if you build the right push it is actually impossible to stop or counter. This is a huge issue because I can play well the entire game and maybe even have the upper hand, but as soon as 2x elixir starts I don’t even have a chance. This is extremely infuriating. The next issue is the match making, which often can give you a completely imbalanced matchup. This is due to the fact that your rank on the ladder has no dependence on your level in game. And if you are a higher level than your opponent then you have an extreme upper hand. Your towers have more health and even deal more damage to oncoming troops. This creates an extremely favorable equilibrium on the field and it is very difficult to even touch the other side of the river. Not to mention that if you are a higher level your probably have higher level cards which also comes with a multitude of advantages. So many of which it is hard to address them all. Overall the game is good and super entertaining, I just hope they at some point rework the matchmaking system, and remove some of the crazy imbalanced cards.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 202.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Fistful of Gems $0.99
- Pass Royale $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.