Class Ace Learn Math & English 4+
Class Ace LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Give your kids everything they need to master essential 1st to 4th grade fundamental skills on their own. 2,500+ award-winning lessons made for kids. 20,000+ smart questions that boost learning and retention. Subjects covering 1st to 4th grade math, grammar, spelling, handwriting, and even emotional intelligence. Teacher read-assist videos that increase engagement, reduce stress, and improve learning. This is Class Ace. An effective, innovative, and fast way for kids to master fundamental skills.
• 2,500+ award-winning read-assist lessons
• 20,000+ smart, adaptive questions
• 'Short beats good' teaching philosophy. Concise writing boosts comprehension
• Teacher videos improve engagement and learning
• Text to speech - tap on any sentence to have it read out loud
• 'Read-along' mode - enjoy the whole lesson read to you
• Separate student and teacher profiles
• Teacher View: Review charts of useful metrics. See student mistakes
• Gamification. Medals, progress bars, and uplifting interfaces motivate students to do their best
"My son won an academic excellence award for the first time in multiplication and rounding, skills he learned in Class Ace on his own this summer. One year ago he was struggling to add 8 + 3. Class Ace has made the difference." - Andrea G. Parent.
Lessons cover critical 1st through 4th grade skills like addition, multiplication, division, regrouping, telling time, using money, fractions, spelling, grammar, long division, comparing fractions, least common denominator, using commas, capitalizing titles, parts of speech, emotional stability, and more.
Class Ace Subscription:
• Unlimited access to all Class Ace lessons is $9.99 / year per student or teacher profile, after a 1 week free trial.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from your Apple Subscription Manager.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Class Ace, where applicable.
You can access Class Ace without a subscription, but will be limited to 5 free lessons.
In 2017, over 50% of 4th graders weren’t proficient in 4th grade Common Core standards. By giving kids access to simple, effective lessons right in their pockets, Class Ace aims to improve this statistic.
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://classace.io/terms
We've improved lesson quality and practice usability on small and large screens, in both landscape and portrait.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing for multiplication learning
This app is the best we’ve tried for learning times tables fast. The lessons actually teach what multiplication is. The questions start simple, and get harder and harder. My son went to his room, and came back an hour later knowing most of his times tables! I recommend this to every family. Looking forward to the other lessons too.
I teach the small kids and this app has completely changed the way I do the same. My students are able to catch the times tables very fast. The smoothness of the application is also desirable.
This is possibly one of the glitchiest apps I own. The box to enter an answer covers parts of the sentence or words, then won’t accept any typing from the keyboard. This frustrates me and my child to no end. Restarting the app gets it working for a minute then it’s right back to being glitchy. The content is there and would be great except for these glaring flaws because you simply can’t get through the content! I feel like I wasted my money for sure. I’m homeschooling and these types of glitches really slow down my day and make life harder.
Developer Response ,
Hi I’m so sorry you experienced these text glitches. I just tested the latest version and believe all questions with text inputs are working correctly. Could you try updating to the latest version and try again? If you continue to experience issues, please send us an email to email@example.com and let us know which lesson you had the issue with. We would really appreciate it so we can squash any potential bugs. Thanks and sorry again.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Class Ace LLC
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Class Ace
- In-App Purchases
- Class Ace - 3 Students $6.99
- Class Ace - 1 Student $2.99
- Class Ace Yearly - 3 Students $39.99
- Class Ace Yearly - 5 Students $59.99
- Class Ace - 2 Students $4.99
- Class Ace - 4 Students $8.99
- Class Ace Yearly - 10 Students $109.99
- Class Ace Yearly - 9 Students $99.99
- Class Ace Yearly - 8 Students $89.99
- Class Ace Yearly - 7 Students $79.99