A More Intuitive Assignment Adding interface:
- Select Deadline without going to another screen
- Select Reminder in the same screen
- Select Priority in the same screen
Add homework Pic:
- Shows you thumbnails of all added assignment Pic's
- Select part of image to save by using Zoom / Crop tool once you select a image
Upgrade to Pro – 1 Year ($6.99 USD/year) to gain access to instructors, picture notes and an ad-free experience. Subscription options available for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew and your account will be charged unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Good App - Needs a couple of features
This is a great app. I tried 4 classroom mgr apps to help me keep organized with my 5 classes, esp. assignments. I put 4 weeks worth of assignments in each one and tried them out. This one was far superior with helping me stay on top of assignments and being easy to use.
Two features it needs:
1. The ability to put more than one reminder on an assignment. Currently you can only set one reminder from 1 hour to 23 days. It would be great to be able to do two reminders per assignment. For example, 4 days AND 1 day ahead.
2. The ability to repeat assignments without having to put each one in separately. For example, I have a sketch due every week on Tuesday and I have to input each sketch in for each week. If there was an option to schedule a weekly assignment for specific days - that would be awesome and take up a lot less of my time.
Overall, I do recommend this app to my classmates and other students.
Love it! It has helped me a lot in keeping tracking of my homework nd tests. This app helped me so much since the day I downloaded it.
Kinda like having an extra calendar app. It’s easy to write and organize your schedule, but there aren’t any notifications. With a busy class schedule this app is useless.
- Satyadev Mahalingashetty
- 16.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Satyadev Mahalingashetty
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $4.99
- 1 Month Subscription $0.99
- 3 Months Pro Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.