ClassCalc is built by students and teachers, for students and teachers. We want you to have the best educational tools at the cheapest prices. Here is our thinking:
1. Students and teachers are paying far more than they should for hardware-based calculators.
2. The obvious solution is to use a calculator app, which is both cheaper and more powerful than a traditional calculator.
3. The problem is that most students can’t use calculator apps in class, because smartphones and tablets are a distraction and can *in theory* be used to cheat.
4. With ClassCalc, we built what we call a “lockdown layer,” which allows teachers to temporarily lock students within a specific app and block out all outside notifications and communication. This way, there is no need to worry about potential distractions and cheating.
5. Students and teachers can now use our powerful calculator at a fraction of the cost.
Bug fixes and improvements to the decimal fraction converter.
Ratings and Reviews
I HIGHLY SUGGEST THIS APP
I hate how my teachers forced me to buy calcs for 100$ or more but this app is the best calc app cuz it’s easier to use then those expensive calcs, more accessible, physically takes up less space, faster, more features, and best of all, MUCH MUCH MUCH CHEAPER!!!!!!
It’s got some bugs
While I agree that this is a great idea I’ve already noticed two problems with it first there’s a glitch where you can’t input numbers and it will consistently delete them the other is that once you leave a test that you have been locked onto there’s a chance that the outline of the calculator will still be visible. I don’t know why or how it got there I did multiple resets and uninstalled the app and it’s still there. Please fix this
Wish I had this in class!
While I love my $100 calculator, I would love it more if I had $95 in my pocket and a calculator (that’s even better) on my phone I could use on tests. Super great idea!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.