The Classcraft mobile app is the perfect way for teachers, students, and parents to manage Classcraft on the go.
This is a companion app for Classcraft. Teachers, students, and parents will need a desktop computer to create their account. Start playing for free by visiting game.classcraft.com.
• Switch between classes
• Add/remove points to manage behavior (XP, GP, HP, AP)
• Monitor class activity and manage students and teams
• Use Random Events and the Wheel of Destiny
• Message students and parents
• Access the game feed and sentences
• Delay damage (HP loss)
• Track student behavior over time with Analytics, and more!
• Switch between classes
• View your character and stats (XP, GP, HP, AP)
• Learn or use powers
• See the class and teams
• Upgrade your character and train awesome pets
• Send messages to your teacher
• Access the game feed, sentences, and Delayed Damage
• Embark on epic learning adventures with Quests, and more!
• Switch between classes or students
• View your child’s progress in class
• Reward good behavior at home with GP
• See powers and sentences
• Send messages to the teacher
• View game feed entries pertaining to your child, and more!
More about Classcraft:
Classcraft is an Engagement Management System that uses gaming principles to address student motivation. By blending students’ physical and virtual learning, the program reframes their progress in school as a game they play together. Using collaboration and play to build more empathetic and fun classroom culture, the game rewires existing social dynamics and facilitates a supportive environment where students thrive.
Classcraft offers a powerful ecosystem of tools that combine to create a new kind of learning experience, which impacts educational outcomes ranging from:
• School climate
• Classroom management
• Social emotional learning
• Academic performance
• Attendance and suspension rates
The program can be used with any grade and subject.
Classcraft is a proud supporter of the Student Privacy Pledge.
New features and updates
- New logo! We’ve spiffed up our branding to better reflect who we are.
- New pet interface: According to our precise calculations, pet training is now 456% more fun for students.
- Speedier performance: We’ve upgraded the app to make your Classcraft experience even snappier.
Bug fixes and housekeeping
- We fixed a crash that occurred when selecting far-off dates in Analytics.
- We tidied up by removing some older stuff that you definitely weren’t using.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but tweaks are slow
UPDATE: The developers have finally updated the app, or rather Apple finally approved it!
The app does exactly what it says. My biggest issue is when i try and type a message on my iPhone XR the text line gets covered by the on screen keyboard and I can’t see what I am typing. I have emailed back and forth with support about this but the issue still persists even though I was just told it was fixed. There hasn’t been an update for 3 months so where is the fix? I still get a hidden text box when typing :/
Stop complaining and ask for help
This is a message to all the teachers and users that can’t figure out how the iOS app works...first off the support team at Classcraft are great guys and gals that are more than willing to help you solve any problems if you just ask, so don’t give them a bad rating just because you can’t figure it out..secondly make sure your device is updated to latest version of iOS and make sure the game is updated to the latest version..all major features are only available on the desktop version while the app is meant to be mostly a take home secondary feature so they can complete quests and turn in assignments, train the pets, buy new items and even though some features can be used in class too, it’s not the main purpose..I’ve been using it for only 6 months and everything works fine if you know what you are doing..they are always coming out with new features and updates so I’m excited to see what they have planned for the next few months..the new vr quest is sure to be a hit with the students, and I’m sure the other new features they are planning will be a huge help for many teachers. So in conclusion don’t hate on them and give it a bad rating, they are doing a great job and just trying to make our jobs more fun and easy.
Keep up the great work classcraft team,
It doesn’t replace the desktop unfortunately
The main reason I keep the app on my phone is for the notifications. The work perfectly. Otherwise, I always use my desktop or even use my phones browser and go to the Classcraft site. I hate having to re log in all the time on the app. And it doesn’t have access to quests. Also I can’t select and deselect students to award xp like I can in the browser. Worth having for notifications but that’s about it.
- Classcraft Studios Inc
- 54.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Classcraft Studios Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.