Classes is a smart schedule for school and university.
Immediately after starting the app, the next class is displayed with all relevant information. On rotating the device, you are presented with the complete timetable in landscape mode.
Classes shows all the information you need, when you need it.
• Instantly displays all relevant on the current event in portrait mode
• Manage exams and assignments
• Notifications for assignments and classes
• Interactive week overview in landscape mode
• Define name, abbreviation, location, lecturer and beginning end for events
• Add notes to events
• Organize your schedule with colors
• Displays the progress of the current class, and the time left
• Allows you to place different classes at the same time
Differences from the full version:
• The number of subjects, classes and homework is limited
Bug Fixes for iOS 8.4 - Fully compatible with iOS8.4 now
Color palette added to generate your own colors.
Fully compatible on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
Grades module is free now.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Too Limited for price
Does what it is supposed to do but the free version is useless. Offers a quick easy to read overview of your weekly schedule. Entry rather non-intuitive. If you try to edit an existing already schedule event, it changes the time and date to the present time and date by default. Was fine as a free app. Not designed well enough to spend $1.99 on. Better apps / options are available.
Beautiful but extremely limited
This is the most beautiful and well designed school scheduling app I have seen. Unfortunately it seem the maker focus on looks has limited its functionality.
1. No automatic syncing between devices, at least I did not see any, what's up with that?
2. Only one alert time - I would like at least 2, more if possible
3. No ability to adjust your start and end times for a day - would be nice to be able to do that and at the same time have all my classes for the week on one page - no scrolling up and down
To be fair there is a new version but free test not available. It did not seem to have sync either and if I can not be satisfied with the free version I am not going to buy the app. Add the features and I will pay for it - simple
I like it
Overall I like the design and functionality. One, it would be neat if it synced with the calendar already on your iPad.
Two, when in settings there isn't a way to exit back to the app so after you manipulate the settings you have to force quit the application and then go back into it to use it again. Should be a cancel button or something on the main settings menu box.
- Bytewaves Inc
- 7.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Amnesiapps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.