- Classic Solitaire Klondike is 52-card pack which you ought to build for four suits up from ace to king in separate piles.
- On the tableau, cards are played in descending order, alternating colors.
EXAMPLE: The 10 of hearts may be played on either the Jack of clubs or the Jack of spades. The 3 of spades may be played on either the 4 of hearts or 4 of diamonds.
- You win Klondike Solitaire by building all four suits up from ace to king.
- Classic minimalistic design
- Album and portrait orientations
- UNDO button
- Options: random decks, 3 cards per draw
- Super small size of the build
- Can be played offline
Klondike is a non casino card game. No Ads and totally Free!
- Added support for devices with "bangs"
- Fixed a bug with slowing down the game if the phone is in energy saving mode
- Fixed bug with inability to play by dragging cards in landscape mode
- Fixed bug with freezes when the exit of the game
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Happy about this app
I had another Solitaire app on my phone but the ads went from annoying to obnoxious when the ad flashed while I was trying to play. I uninstalled it in disgust. I understand the need to sell other games but really.
This is the first time I am rating an app. I want to let the developer/s know I appreciate this one. It has a simple interface, I quickly become use to the deck, and the developer seems responsive to users. Happy day. So... one wish would be for a hint button when I just get stuck and can’t see an obvious move. Other than that, I definitely recommend it if you are tired of Vegas type flashing screens and over-the- top in-your-face advertisements.
App update addressed one problem, introduced a new one
My biggest complaint with the app has been how it gets super slow at times. That’s been resolved, it seems, so that’s great.
A new issue is that I have been getting some of the same decks over and over. Just in the past two or three days, there have been a handful of decks that I have noticed coming up several times each. At least it’s easy enough to order up a new deck. It sometimes seems stuck in a bit of a loop though, where I get a new deck and it’s another recently played one.
Oh, and an issue that has gotten worse is that the actual game component freezes when I am away from the game for a bit. Not necessarily away for a long while either. I can access the controls to start the deck over or get a new deck, etc., but I can’t do anything with the game in progress.
Love this game. I’ve played Solitaire for the past 5 years. Traded up from my Mini last month and got a regular iPad. Sadly, the game I was playing was no longer available, so have tried almost every other Solitaire game and couldn’t put up with all the ads!!! Then I tried this one. It’s not the same as my other one and took a few days to get used to it, but now I just love it and best of all, there’s no ads!! If you want a no-nonsense Solitaire game, give this one a try.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.