Play classic Solitaire Klondike. No Ads! Totally Free! It's the best non casino card game to keep your brain smart. Play offline a gold classic card game!
- Classic Solitaire Klondike is 52-card pack which you ought to build for four suits up from ace to king in separate piles.
- On the tableau, cards are played in descending order, alternating colors.
EXAMPLE: The 10 of hearts may be played on either the Jack of clubs or the Jack of spades. The 3 of spades may be played on either the 4 of hearts or 4 of diamonds.
- You win Klondike Solitaire by building all four suits up from ace to king.
- Classic minimalistic design
- Album and portrait orientations
- UNDO button
- Options: random decks, 3 cards per draw
- Super small size of the build
- Can be played offline
Klondike is a non casino card game. No Ads and totally Free!
Meet the BIGGEST UPDATE since the release of the game!
- Added Main Menu and separated game modes.
- Redesigned score system and added rules. Hope you'll enjoy it.
- Improved interface graphics and animations, now it's clearer and smoother.
- Redused the size and made performance improvements.
Nevertheless it's still the same your favourite NO ADS and totally free Solitaire Klondike :)
Ratings and Reviews
Best Solitaire Game Ever!
I have tried nearly every Solitaire game app and ended up deleting them all because of the glut of ads or being forced to see other games by the app developers. Even the ad-free ones that I paid for weren’t fun to play and had irritating problems. This Solitaire game is wonderfully fun and fast ~ easily the best one I have come across! It’s amazing to find this free game to be free of ads, but it truly IS!! The added benefit is that the developer also doesn’t collect any data from its users ~ also hard to believe. What a treasure!! Thank you to the developer of this app ~ I love this game!
App update addressed one problem, introduced a new one
My biggest complaint with the app has been how it gets super slow at times. That’s been resolved, it seems, so that’s great.
A new issue is that I have been getting some of the same decks over and over. Just in the past two or three days, there have been a handful of decks that I have noticed coming up several times each. At least it’s easy enough to order up a new deck. It sometimes seems stuck in a bit of a loop though, where I get a new deck and it’s another recently played one.
Oh, and an issue that has gotten worse is that the actual game component freezes when I am away from the game for a bit. Not necessarily away for a long while either. I can access the controls to start the deck over or get a new deck, etc., but I can’t do anything with the game in progress.
Love this game. I’ve played Solitaire for the past 5 years. Traded up from my Mini last month and got a regular iPad. Sadly, the game I was playing was no longer available, so have tried almost every other Solitaire game and couldn’t put up with all the ads!!! Then I tried this one. It’s not the same as my other one and took a few days to get used to it, but now I just love it and best of all, there’s no ads!! If you want a no-nonsense Solitaire game, give this one a try. This game is absolutely ADDICTIVE!!!!!! Love it!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nadzeya Roshchyna
- 5.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aliaksei Huleu