Learning science is most effective when it’s engaging as well as educational. Take part in hands-on activities as you discover how to classify animals.
With so many organisms on Earth, it’s no surprise that classifying them according to their characteristics is highly important and useful. Using X-ray and magnifying tools, you’ll first examine the internal and external features of animals. Then you must learn to use a dichotomous key to classify each animal.
• Learn about eight different types of animals.
• Examine an animal’s characteristics, such as its vertebrae, skin, or limbs.
• Classify animals using a dichotomous key.
• Understand the structure of dichotomous keys.
• Learn about classification systems by completing interactive exercises.
• Use virtual tools to examine various organisms.
• Create a dichotomous key.
• Demonstrate what you learn by taking quizzes.
• Want more? Check out the AC library in the App Store.
System improvements and bug fixes were applied.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sebit, LLC
- 5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © [2017 Sebit, LLC]
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.