Badge Maker is a universal app that brings badges and gamification tools to your classroom.
Create unlimited badges with endless combinations, shapes, ribons, icons and images.
Assign badges and points to students and publish results in Google Classroom, as a PDF report by e-mail.
• Universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
• Syncs automatically between devices. Requires iCloud.
• Screen lock and password protect, supports touch Id
• Works in both landscape and portrait. Supports splitView and slideOver
• Recycle bin keeps all your erased badges and classes
• Full library of shapes and icons
• Use custom images and shapes
• Fine tuning of position and scale of each element.
• Optional ribbons available to include a particular text or students names
• Enhance your designs with an extensive color palette
• Assign points and sounds to your badges
• Classes can be directly imported from Google Classrrom
• Classes can be created from an iDoceo template
• Classes can be created manually or from an XLS/XLS file
• Students can be also be added or edited manually
• Automatically calculates total points per student, takes into account badges and scores
• Unlimited number of columns and rows available
• Badges and scores can be assigned individually or in bulk
• Scores and badges are automatically timestamped
• Zoom in&out
• Soundboard to play sound effects at will
• Student detailed view. All assigned scores and badges
Reporting and publishing
• Publish all your badges and total points to Google Classroom
• Send all badges to students by e-mail
• Create PDF report of all your students
- Improved iPhone X support
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App - One Flaw.
This is a great app. Can be very useful with a little imagination. My only issue with it is that it doesn't work without iCloud. It won't operate at all if you sign out of iCloud, so beware. If not for that, I'd give it five stars.
Love it! Clean and simple
Great app to have students be engaged in class and try to earn badges. Great integration into google classroom as well. Customer support is top notch and prompt.
The app froze the whole time, it is awful!
I like the concept but it needs work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.