Classroom Quiz Master Pro app allows the Teacher to take on the role of a Quiz Question Master (or game show host) with the class/students taking on the role of the contestants.
The class/students (contestants) are divided into two teams. They are presented with quizzes and questions that the teacher (or Quiz Master) has already entered into the app, either by typing them in or using the microphone.
The teams compete against each other to win the quiz. The winners are the team who get the most questions correct from any particular quiz. A quiz can contain an unlimited number questions with up to 10 questions being made live (switched on) at any one time.
The contestants (students/class) are presented with the selected questions on the screen. They provide the answer and then the teacher either taps on the correct or incorrect button. Their scores are automatically recorded by the Quiz Master App and displayed graphically on the scoreboard.
Background music, sound effects and animations all combine to bring this app to life in the classroom. Students and Teachers alike will really enjoy the learning experience with this innovative app. The graphics are fun, look great and can also be mirrored to a large format display via Apple TV or an equivalent mirroring device / app.
In addition to the above, the app also contains the following features:
A 10 second timer to encourage a student to provide an answer quickly.
An option to create unlimited Quizzes (limited only by the available disk space on your device).
The students (contestants) can choose their own name team names.
There are no third party Ads in this app!
We have worked hard to make sure this app is the best it can be but if you find any bugs or have any suggestions as to how it can be improved please use the contact form built into the app. Your comments will get emailed directly to the developers, and you will receive a timely response.
Improved graphics and workflow for creating the Questions and Quizzes. There are also a number of "under the hood" improvements. We would like to thank users for all the positive feedback regarding Classroom Quiz Master Pro. If you want to report an issue or suggest any improvements please use the contact form inside the app. This will give you direct access to our support staff.
Ratings and Reviews
Number of questions.
I wish this game allowed for more than 10 questions per quiz. Would be much more helpful.
Developer Response ,
Hi Rlspark, Thanks for the useful suggestion. We will be making this change in the next release of the app! If you have any more suggestions as to how it can be improved please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
So far underdeveloped it is sad.
1. music and sound fx on by default. Even after you change one thing, you come back to the home screen and the sound and music is turned back on. I had to mute my ipad just so the class wouldnt get distracted.
2. No editing the questions - Really? If i find a single tpyo I can't go back and fix it? (yes that was on purpose)
3. 10 questions per quiz limit. If the rest of this didnt stop you from buying this app this should. This was ridiculous oversight in my opinion. I finished creating all 27 questions in my game and then got this annoying error saying i could only display 10 questions at a time.
4. No rearranging or reusing questions.
5. No control on the avatars, yer stuck with the two white kids
6. No teacher mode, that would allow you to set up the teams, or edit question while air-playing.
7. No Passing on questions You have to either mark it wrong, or award the point.
8. no reordering of questions, the order you put them in is the order in which they appear. Ever heard of "Random?"
I seriously could take another 5 minutes and list out another 8 things wrong with this app, but at that time I would probably exceeded the amount of time spent developing the app to begin with. At $1.99 I expected a whole lot more than this.
away than expected
1. Unable to create possible answers.
2. Static screen, no interactivity.
3. It is not useful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.