Classroom Teammates by iDoceo 4+
iDoceo Studios Ltd.
Designed for iPad
Classroom Teammates will bring gamification tools to your classroom and will let you create teams randomly or manually in no time.
Import students from a CSV/XLS file, from Google Classroom, from your contacts, from iDoceo or Classroom Badge Maker and have your teams ready right away.
Classroom Teammates is an universal app that syncs your data automatically between your devices (iPhone,iPad and iPod touch)
- Universal app. Syncs automatically between your devices if iCloud is available
- Unlimited number of groups, unlimited number of students
- Import players from CSV,XLS,Google Classroom,Contacts, iDoceo or Badge Maker
- Create up to 100 teams per group
- Apply different criteria for group generation: gender, compatible, incompatible players and strength
- Assign points to a team or individually to a student . Historic log of points.
- Assign icons to students
- Drag&Drop your players manually or create groups automatically
- Automatic group generator by number of players, number of teams
- Three different view modes: badges, teams, list
- Random picker for teams
- Random picker for students
- Create, print, e-mail your teams in PDF
- Export your teams to CSV / XLS
- Recover any erased groups from the recycle bin in settings
- On screen soundboard that will let you play special effects
- Configurable on screen timer
- Addressed compatibility issues
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best apps I have found for grouping
This app is great. I love the features of being able to filter by compatibility or incompatibility as well as bitty level or gender. My only complaint is that the app will not sync up between my devices when it should be and that is the only reason u am not giving it 5 stars.
Love it, but needs updating
I use this app almost daily in my Physical Education class. I have enjoyed in in replacement of using TeamShake for its easy user interface and ability to switch kids to a different team without making completely new teams.
However, I often open the app to find that my classes are not there so I have to close and reopen the app multiple times to get my classes to show up which wastes class time.
I also wish there was a way to easily reset student strengths across the board since I use this in different PE units. It would be nice to have that blank reset of strengths so I can rank them in each unit.
I’m hoping that the developers see this since I have emailed multiple times and have not received a response. I really like the functionality of this app. I have used it for 2 years now but as of recently when I how to open the app to review my teams, the data is no longer there. This is very frustrating to have happen right before my class begins. Usually the next day or two the data has miraculously returned but it’s always short lived. I do not want to go through the hassle of researching another app that has similar features but that’s what it’s coming to seeing how I can’t rely on my data being in the app when I need it. Very unfortunate.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iDoceo Studios Ltd.
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 iDoceo Studios
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.