Published for the residence of the French contemporary artist Claude Lévêque at Le Louvre Museum, the app provides a comprehensive panorama of the artist ’s work. Many high quality documents are highlighted by a dedicated design and ergonomics. The app will follow the evolution of the artist's projects by regular updates.
A unique experience serving a protean contemporary work.
Discover through different scenario :
• a selection of more than one hundred works
• twenty videos about major installations
• a reproduction of fifteen publications
• an exclusive audio interview with the artist about music and sound in his work
• two photo reports in the artist's studio and during installation at the Louvre
• a sound performance composed by Gerome Nox
• a reproduction of a serie of invitation cards
• eleven essays by experts specialized in the work of the artist: Bruce Benderson , Christian Bernard , Nicolas Bourriaud , Timothy Chaillou , Arnaud Laporte, Michel Nurisdany , Philippe Régnier , Eric and Diane Troncy Watteau.
• fifteen mysterious areas
The app will follow the evolution of the artist's projects by regular updates.
Available in French and English
A project designed and developed by ABM Studio
iOS 11 compatibility update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Art on IPad
Amazing app. A true artistic moment on my iPad.
The developer, ABM Studio, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ABM Studio
- 497 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Art Book Magazine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.