The Clean Juice App is an extension of our storefront. Order ahead to skip the line- because we know how busy you are! Earn rewards with each purchase made and reach new loyalty levels. Stay up to date with all the current Clean Juice happenings.
- Fixed home screen images
Ratings and Reviews
best juice place in town!
i work at fresh thyme and i love how i can just walk right over and grab something! if you’re at cycle bar or orange theory, it is a great way to continue being healthy by feeding your body the good stuff! the workers are so kind and accommodating, and the place is very clean. if you want organic juices and smoothies and bowls, head on over and you won’t be disappointed! i’ve tried pretty much everything off the menu and they’re all amazing. you can also download their app and get 5$ off your first purchase, and then every purchase will earn you rewards that you can redeem later! stop in and starting creating community while taking care of your body!
Needs a few things improved...
1) Tip default is really shady. It sets automatically at $2 when you order and it’s a pain to manually opt to not tip, and it reverts itself sometimes when you go to add something else so BEWARE...
2) Each time I look to do a mobile order it sets it out at least 30 minutes. I talked to a girl in store and she said the app was buggy because obviously it doesn’t take that long to make a smoothie, and each time I’ve gone instead of mobile ordered, the store has been dead. They said call ahead and they’ll make it ASAP, but that doesn’t always work (one person was quite rude when I asked if it was really a 30 minute wait) and that’s a lot of work. They need to take a page from the Starbucks mobile ordering on their app...
3) Disappointed because they had a rewards level for $500 spend and they deleted it so now the lowest rewards level is $1000 spend. Especially because I lost my points under the old reward system when I switched to this app. You can even see the screenshot with the $500 reward level on the App Store preview still...they basically doubled the amount you have to spend for the rewards.
Ok but 2 GLARING issues IMO...
App works easily enough but...
1) at present the nutritional information provided on the app is vastly different from that on the clean juice website. Which am I supposed to believe? I assume with this being a relatively “nutrition-forward” business many patrons track their nutrition each day. It’s tough when it’s different everywhere you look.
2) there is no “pay cash at the store” option. I realize this could result in some waste, but I don’t love entering my card information online, especially when I have cash available.... but then I’m pressed for time some mornings and don’t have the time to actually wait in store either. A “pay at store” option would be nice.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.