With Clear Clouds Mobile users are able to maintain the same identity when making or receiving calls from any location, regardless of their device. They are also able to seamlessly send an ongoing call from one device to another and continue that call without interruption. Clear Clouds Mobile grants users the ability to manage contacts, voicemail and call history in a single location. This includes the management of answering rules and greetings, which all contribute to more efficient communication.
Use the Clear Clouds Mobile app on your phone and tablet to:
Show your Clear Clouds business number as your Caller ID when you make calls. *
- Business text messaging to send and receive text messages with your Clear Clouds local number. ** NEW **
- Department messaging feature to send and receive text messages to department members. ** (Coming Soon) **
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally. *
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules. ***
- Keep all your business voicemails separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with visual voicemail
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
Get a Clear Clouds business phone system that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 855, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Business text messaging **
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
- Conferencing ****
And 75 more popular features
You must have a an existing Clear Clouds account with a supported service provider in order for Clear Clouds Mobile to work***
* LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Emergency calling will not work outside of the U.S., Canada, or U.K..
2. Call quality may be affected when using VoIP outside of the U.S, Canada or U.K.
3. International and roaming charges from your mobile carrier may apply when using RingOut to Cellphone when you are outside of your home country. Please check with your mobile carrier.
** Business text messaging is currently available for Office customers.
** You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu. We suggest you set it to a minimum of 8 rings.
** Currently available on select Clear Clouds User plans.
Tell us what you think at Apps@ClearClouds.ca
- Bug fix and functionality improvement
- Business local number SMS support
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.