Clear to Thrive is a relaxation and writing / journaling app. It includes guided audio mindfulness meditations and visualizations, a progressive muscle relaxation exercise, and writing exercises. Three of the four writing exercises in this app are taken from the field of positive psychology. Positive psychology takes the view that wellness is not just an absence of negative emotions, but also a presence of positive emotions, mindfulness, and connection with others. As a result, positive psychology interventions, such as the ones in this app, aim to increase positive emotions, meaningful relationships, and character strengths.This app also has information on developing your character strengths, a link where you can take a free survey to find out your top character strengths, and a link that provides suggestions on how to use them. All of the relaxation and writing exercises in this app are research-based and have been shown to improve one's quality of life in many ways. Download this free app to get started now.
- Studies show that engaging in mindfulness meditations on a regular basis strengthens the immune system and increases positive emotions, improves memory, sharpens attention, and promotes optimism. It also increases the density of grey matter in brain regions linked to learning, memory, emotion regulation, and empathy, and decreases negative emotions.
- Research studies suggest that doing the writing exercises included in this app can help increase positive emotions, improve resilience, mood, optimism, and life satisfaction, and decrease stress and negative emotions.
- Research studies show that developing and using your character strengths can improve your overall well-being by decreasing negative emotions and increasing happiness, self-acceptance, self-efficacy, physical health, productivity, relationships, and life satisfaction.
We are continuously trying to improve our app. This version contains some bug fixed and few UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Let the meditations begin !
I really enjoy using this app. It allows me flexibility in the meditations that I choose by giving me a variety of options without being too overwhelming. It is easy and simple and really helps me stay focused. Perfect for those who have 5 minutes or 50 minutes to mediate!
Simple and most helpful tool!
This app is very easy to use with clear instructions for each audio and writing exercise. I find the audios very peaceful. They help me to relax and start my day refreshed + get restful sleep at night.
I really enjoy this app. I mainly use it for mindfulness meditations to practice calming my thoughts. But, I like doing the other activities as well and definitely notice a positive change in my mood.
- Clarity Psychological Services, LLC
- 112.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Clear to Thrive
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Meditation $0.99
- Extended Mindful Breathing Meditation $0.99
- Extended Body Scan Meditation $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.