Clear Touch Collage™ is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, application
that lets you share up to four devices directly to your Clear
Touch™ panel. It enables you to encourage interaction and
involvement, even in a classroom setting where each student has his
or her own device. Helpful permission controls give you the ability
to manage who is able to connect, ensuring you have the necessary
control for keeping everything organized and running
Collage is especially useful for show-and-tell and student
presentations, but it is equally useful in enabling teachers to
teach cooperatively. For example, in a lab setting one teacher
could moderate the presentation from his or her laptop, while
another teacher or teacher’s assistant could demonstrate an
experiment on a camera-enabled device. A teacher could even connect
multiple devices in the classroom and then move easily from device
to device without having to constantly disconnect and
The true genius of Collage is that it is a highly compatible
solution that works seamlessly with nearly all of today’s most
popular devices, including iPhones and iPads. On top of that, connecting to Collage is remarkably easy to do. Simply enable Collage on your Clear Touch™ panel, enter the displayed access code, and you’re ready to
Clear Touch Collage™ Offers:
* Wide-ranging Compatibility.
- A truly open architecture supports all types of devices, including
iPhones and iPads.
* Multiple Device Sharing.
- Collage currently enables up to 32 devices to connect and up to 4
to share simultaneously.
- Permission controls give the teacher the ability to allow or
restrict devices from connecting and sharing content.
* Easy Connectivity.
- Clear Touch Collage provides a remarkably uncomplicated way to
connect and share content. Simply download the app on the
connecting device and input the access code to start
* Connect and Play Video from Other Devices.
- Collage enables you to connect smartphones, tablets, and cameras
and project video directly on-screen.
* Intuitive, Universal User Interface.
- The application’s controls and interface are remarkably easy to
understand and use.
* Full Notetaking Toolset.
- While Collage is running, you can still access all of your panels
native note-taking tools, enabling you to easily add markup over
* Pre-installed on Your Panel.
- Collage comes pre-installed on each Clear Touch panel.
* Full-Service Support.
- If you ever have questions or run into problems, Clear Touch offers
US-based support services, automatic updates, and installation
-No more Simple and Advanced Code modes: These have been combined into a 6-digit alpha-numeric code that has all the benefits of both.
-Screenshares can now be re-organized by long-pressing on the window and dragging to a new location
-Screenshares can now “pop-out” and float over everything else on the screen so that you can reference both the screenshare and content from other source inputs to the IFP
Ratings and Reviews
It works fine but is beaten by other apps that are better and give you more options to do
Clear Touch Collage
The latest update released a few days ago really improves the ease of use and offers exceptional capability in what is a free app. I have tried several others including Clickshare, Novo, Synap but Collage is really the cats meow when it comes to practicality and capabilities.
Not stable on iOS 13.1.2
I am using an iPad 5th generation and will get kicked off the mirroring session within 10-15 seconds of connecting to the clear touch board. I have tried uninstalling the app on the iPad and clear touch board, reinstalling it after rebooting both but still have the same issue. It is completely unusable at the moment. Please fix the app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Clear Touch Interactive, Inc.
- 26.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2018