An intuitive Record-Analyze-Optimize app for cataract and refractive lens exchange surgeons. Simply input the data, visualize the results and analyze the outcomes
Supporting your unique needs and driving your practice forward. CLEARlog enables fast and simple data capture across all devices. CLEARlog is a surgeon-designed app that enables you to easily capture cataract and refractive lens exchange data that is important to you and your team. It has a customizable interface you can tailor to your preferences. From initial consultation to post-operative follow-ups, you can use CLEARlog to capture data at every stage of your patient’s treatment journey.
Making a clear difference. CLEARlog gives you fast access to the data you need. Through unrivalled objective and subjective data analyses, CLEARlog can be used to inform treatment decisions. If you want to compare which lenses deliver your patients the highest satisfaction outcomes or best visual acuity, CLEARlog can provide that insight in seconds.
CLEARlog enables you to:
• Capture data quickly across all devices
• Conduct complex analyses easily and generate essential reports with one click
• Tailor treatment decisions based on your actual outcomes
• Record and analyse your surgery according to your case-mix and the risk profile of your patients. CLEARlog integrates a peer-reviewed and widely used risk stratification system into the data entry fields
• Compare key performance indicators against established National benchmarks
• Register one or more Secondary Users to enter data for a single surgeon or multiple surgeons, and switch between different surgeons without logging out
• Enter data in either Simple Mode or Advanced Mode. Most data are captured by easy-to-use drop-down lists or 1-click radio buttons
• Select Simple Mode to show only 2 sections with minimal data entry requirements. Both eyes are displayed on the same screen. Use Simple Mode to enter only the data required to generate Essential Reports
• Select Advanced Mode to show 5 sections for fast and easy data entry of as little or as much data as the surgeon requires, to enable analysis of the outcomes desired by the surgeon. Use Advanced Mode to enter additional data and generate detailed analyses that combine multiple fields from the pre-operative, surgical and follow-up sections in various combinations
• Analyse IOL Outcomes Over Time and combine 1 or 2 outcome parameters and up to 3 IOLs in a single graph. Create a graph for a single outcome parameter on the Y axis and the time period on the X axis and display up to 3 IOLs. Or create a graph for two outcome parameters on the double Y axis and the time period on the X axis and display 1 IOL
• Capture data for different IOL types, specific IOLs, guarded prognosis, co-existing ocular diseases, previous refractive surgery, IOL formulae, use of toric lenses, surgical complications, post-operative complications, objective results, subjective patient outcomes (PROMS) and satisfaction.
• Generate graphs with a single click. These can be saved and inserted into documents, presentations, websites, digital media, and so on
• Download all your data as a csv file to save on your local hard drive and use as you wish
• Use outcome data for patient counselling, insertion into websites and digital media, for informed consent, and many other purposes.
From basic to complex analyses, CLEARlog is the tool for all lens implant surgeons. CLEARlog produces reports for local use, regulatory licensing, conference presentations, and for publication in journals.
CLEARlog is web-based and does not store any patient identifiable information. Data is protected by highest level of security with asymmetric encryption.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Surgical Solutions Ltd
- 84.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Digital Surgical Solutions Ltd.