Turn your TV antenna into a wireless antenna and record live broadcast TV shows! Connect ClearStream TV to your HDTV antenna and not the TV to combine live, local broadcast TV with your iPhone or iPad, anywhere in your home. Take your recorded shows with you on-the-go, no Internet required to watch recorded shows.
Record, pause, rewind, and watch all your favorite network shows using the FREE ClearStream TV companion app and any HDTV antenna with no subscription or monthly fees from *ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, PBS, myTV, ION, MeTV, The CW, Univision, along with expanded programming. Includes a free program guide to preview all your upcoming shows. Pause a live TV channel for up to 1 hour.
It’s So Easy
1. Connect the ClearStream TV Wireless Tuner Adapter to your HDTV antenna and plug in the power
2. Place your TV antenna in the right location to receive broadcast signals. Visit Antenna Point to help
you find the towers.
3. Download the FREE companion app to your iPhone, iPad, and/or Apple TV.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect ClearStream TV to your home WiFi network.
5. Record, pause, rewind and watch all your favorite live, network and local TV shows for FREE!
What You Need
-ClearStream TV Wireless Tuner Adapter
-Your Home WiFi Netowrk (wireless router)
-ClearStream TV app - FREE
-Compatible iPhone and/or iPad (app is available on Apple TV)
What You Need to Know
-Connects to one device at a time while in use. (download the app to multiple devices, i.e. iPhone, iPad
and Apple TV)
-Includes a program guide to preview all your upcoming shows.
-Pause and rewind live TV for up to 1 hour and even fast-forward through commercials.
Minimum OS requirements: iOS 8.4 or above and tvOS 10.2 or above
*Compatible with these branded products: iPhones, iPads, and Apple TV.
The ClearStream TV Wireless Tuner Adapter can be used on any home WiFi network compatible with 802.11n over 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz and compatible iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices.
*Apple, Apple TV, iTunes, iOS, tvOS, iPhones, iPads, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, PBS, myTV, ION, Univision, MeTV, and The CW are the trade names and trademarks of their respective owners, are not in any way owned or controlled by Antennas Direct, Inc. or ClearStream TV and are used herein only to illustrate product compatibility.
Software Update to allow Streaming Smarter with Plex
Ratings and Reviews
Never Could Find Channels
App installed easily. Connected to WiFi easily.
Spent over an hour trouble shooting and manually resetting in order to scan for channels. After more than a dozen attempts and calling customer service, I gave up.
Too bad it didn’t work. Was really looking forward to trying it out.
Underrated — great concept, works great
If you are cutting the cord, then plan on spending the next 3 months cable bill to make this work right. You need a proper antenna setup and a good router near the device. If you are trying to get out on the cheap then don’t try this...at least have some appreciation for learning your broadcasting options and how to receive signals correctly. Plan on having a router near this device. This device is awesome, but it needs a good signal from your antenna and it needs to be close to a router. Once you have that setup then all TVs on your router’s network with Roku will work.
Thank you ClearStream, great product, I hope you keep making this product and not stop making it b/c of all the cheap-o dummies out there. Been using mine for over a year now.
Didn’t work for me
1) It wouldn’t connect to my routers 5G network at all (other devices I have are) so use had no choice but to use my 2.4G network
2) Set up QoS so the device had the highest priority
3) I tried three different HD antennas, all with powered amplifiers & without, in 10 different areas (rooms in my house, outside & attic) and even on standard definition it was jittery.
4) Setup was lengthy, couldn’t “delete” or “remove” the device from the app
5) Scanning channels each time took over 6 minutes
6) Reset of the device took 5 attempts, following the app instructions exactly
7) Messed around with it for two days & a total of about eight hours with poor results
8) Device gets very hot
Result: went back to an HD antenna without powered amplifier, had a better signal than the above & returned to store for a refund.
- Antennas Direct, Inc.
- 61.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Antennas Direct, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.