Favorite YouTube characters, Cleo & Cuquin help preschoolers learn essential math skills through fun bilingual, English/Spanish education games and activities. Kids will learn pre-k and kindergarten math concepts such as counting, sorting 2D and 3D shapes. 60+ math activities in total!
- Winner of the KidScreen Best Preschool Learning App (Branded)
- Winner of a Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Award
- Rated 4/5 Stars by Common Sense Media
Play games, explore augmented reality, watch videos, engage in activities and collect certificates by completing learning goals. Each section offers something fun:
· AR Explorer - Kids point a device at a supplied AR target, and the app's Augmented Reality feature makes the image come to life with digital interactivity.
· Notebook - Children connect their math learning with their life by using photos, drawings, kids' stories, and games to extend learning.
· Games - Kids can explore three levels of math practice in different skills units.
· Story Maker- Children use backgrounds and stickers to tell their own stories. They can record and replay their voices as they tell their stories.
· Puzzle Surprise – puzzles unlock fun surprises as kids progress.
Plus the Grown-Ups Section where parents can see their child's progress through informative interactive charts and tables.
THREE UNIQUE UNITS AVAILABLE THROUGH IN-APP PURCHASE WILL HELP YOUR CHILD BUILD KEY SKILLS
Improve your child’s math and counting skills with COUNTING. Learning how to count is a basic math skill that children need in order to advance to complex math operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. In COUNTING, children will learn how to count to 10, to read and write the numerals 0–9, and to tell at a glance how many items are in a group (up to 5) without counting.
Boost your child’s logical reasoning and problem-solving skills with SORTING. Learning how to sort and classify requires logical thinking, which children will need as they advance through the grades. In SORTING, children will learn to describe and compare how they sorted items, re-sort a group of items in a new way, and decide which group has more or fewer.
Bolster your child’s confidence in their geometry skills with 3D SHAPES. Young children who play with, recognize and describe 3D shapes are learning basic geometry. In 3D SHAPES, children will be able to define, name, and recognize cones, cubes, cylinders, rectangular prisms, pyramids, and spheres.
Thanks for learning with Cleo & Cuquin! This update includes performance enhancements, visual enhancements, and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great so far
My kid loves the show so we had to give this a try
If it worked, it would be an ok app
90% of the time I try to open this app on four different devices, it freezes. It has been like this for more than 6 months now, which is a very long time for developers to fix it. It seems to work better on my older device. I wouldn’t buy again.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comments. This is the first we've heard of this problem. We would be happy to help! Please email us at LearningSupport@HITN.org where we can directly address and fix the problem you're having.
Great for kids!
Love it! Good to learn both English and Spanish
In-App PurchasesSee All
- HISPANIC INFORMATION TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK INC.
- 378.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network
- In-App Purchases
- 3D Shapes $1.99
- Counting $1.99
- Sorting $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.