Track your baby's well-being, growth and development with Clever Baby. Add Nursing, Pumping, Nappy, Sleep and other activities quickly and easily, then identify trends with our detailed charts and reports.
- Simple and clean design
- Share and sync your data securely across multiple devices
- Invite others (e.g. nanny, relatives etc.) to access or add to your baby's data
- Support for multiple babies
- Beautiful charts and trend reports
- Log with built-in values (e.g. list of common baby foods) or customize by adding your own
- Push Notifications when others add data
- Next Diaper/Feeding time estimates
- Daily checklist summary view
- Nursing and sleep timers
- Temperature check reminders
- Add notes to any activity
- Compare growth data against World Health Organization averages
Log and track the following activities:
- Diaper/Nappy Changes
- Bottle Feedings
- Solid Foods
- Dr. Visits
- Todo List
Designed by parents passionate about baby care and frustrated by the lack of good apps in this space.
- You can now customize activity shortcuts in the menu and timeline
- Growth charts are now using adjusted age
- Various minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best baby log/tracking app by far.
After downloading countless baby tracking apps, I hit the jackpot with Clever Baby. This app has more features than even some of the pay apps. The one feature I like most is the multiple devices syncing, making updates on my wife’s phone available on my as well. As a bonus, tech support is top notch as well, getting my issue resolved within minutes.
Good, but could be great...
Love the ease of the app and ability to have preset information as well as being able to creat my own entries that i can then select at a later date. My biggest issue is the clock settings are glitchy. If I have to edit a time, it will take up to five times to be able to change the time on an entry. Also, for some reason although the times totals are accurate throughout the day, for some reason Sunday’s total for how long baby slept only shows 4 minutes, when it was more like 15 hours. In addition, a few suggested improvements: Ability to export information; instead of just showing calendar views with color bars summarizing each day, it would be great if there could be a total in words of each category to be able to compare to the week; and the ability to see 30 days at a time historically.
Also, just a note - I tried sending feedback directly to developers instead of writing a review. However, because I wanted to be thoughtful and take my time, I wrote my feedback in my notes app intending to cut and paste. Unfortunately, you cannot paste text from another app in the send feedback text box.
My wife and I have tried numerous apps and this is by far the best out there. Keep up the good work guys!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.