We recommend these heart warming and touching tales for children. Inspiring love and care, and good dreams!
"I recommend these heart warming and touching tales for children. Inspiring love and care, and good dreams!" - Nathalie van Ee "Fun Educational Apps"
* 40 exclusive illustrated tales for different ages that provide you a traditional reading experience in a beautiful and user-friendly design for all your iOS devices.
* 40 tales with charming illustrations with a soft color palette that brings the characters to life while evoking a child's warm, imaginary view of the world and home.
* 2 collections: for the little ones (4+), those who believe in miracles and enjoy being read to at bedtime. These tales won't lead to bad dreams. And the one meant for older children (7+) where good magicians and technology unite to teach love and kindness.
* The Voice Recording feature allows your child to listen to their favorite tales, read to them by Mom or Dad anytime
* Exclusive children friendly jazz music composed for this app can be played on its own: there is a collection of lullabies (great after a bedtime story) and several daytime musical themes
Writers of these tales, artists and app-developers are people of different nationalities, ages and professions. They come from different countries: Russia, Israel, Holland, Colombia, United States, Germany, Lithuania, Ukraine and others.
And we are all united with a beautiful idea - to help parents start important dialogues with their children, to share values and experience. We believe that reading our tales together and discussing them will help you to talk about things that are often difficult to explain: what motivates a person, what is self esteem, how the world and society function, what is good and what is love. "Clever Tales" will let you explore great stories with your kids, where each tale brings up a great lesson for everyday life. For centuries tales like these allow kids to understand important values in life via engaging and entertaining form. Our tales were written these days, but they have that old-fashioned charming style of storytelling that is so rare nowadays.
In our tales you will find wonderful characters: animals and butterflies, kind magicians and robots, dewy drop and music, beautiful princesses and kings, cars and kids. And what is very important these tales are about friendship and kindness, love and care, mutual assistance and the never-ending miracles that DO exist in the world around us.
Some features to make your experience with the App more comfortable:
* "Cover Flow" mode - just turn the device into a horizontal position and enjoy the list of big pictures of clever tales
* Day/night modes optimized to read in light or in the dark;
* Settings allow you to modify the interface to suit your individual preferences;
* Comfortable manual zoom in the text and lists
* Full screen mode;
* "Intelligent search" through the entire collection, with the results highlighted, will find a tale with desired characters or events;
* "Favorites" and "History" will help you to choose the best loved tales, or find the story you have read recently;
* The App works in both landscape and portrait modes, and is restored after restarting at the exact point where you left it;
* Supports AirPlay - you can send music to a device that also supports it;
* App is integrated with Facebook and Twitter so you can share your experience with your friends;
* You can print tales via AirPrint; send it to your friends via e-mail or post on Facebook
* There is a detailed Help Section and little tooltips.
Ready for future iOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
These books are just awesome. They are very helpful to me. I read them almost all day. I think these stories are very helpful to me . These stories are the best stories EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! ❤️
Big collection of stories with strong family values
40 stories - all appropriate for parents who want to tell their kids about important family values. Not recycled fairy tales like so many on the app store. A polished app and made with love. Great little features like running on iPhone/iPod/iPad without having to buy another version, and I like the nite time mode.
I also like how you can email the stories as well - I don't think any other app is as generous as this.
Great job - want to see more along the same lines. Maybe something that can talk about a child's night time fears and help them relax or something. Thank you, Clever Tales.
if you love reading to children, you'll love these tales!
One of my favorite ways to spend time with young children is to read them charming stories, and these stories are very, very charming.
I love the beautiful illustrations, gentle night-mode music and the tales that offer a subtle but important lesson about life, such as finding happiness and working better in collaboration with others.
My favorite story of all is "A House That No One Lived In." I don't want to spoil the story, but it is so sweet, charming and amusing. I know my own children, when they were young, would have loved this one the very best. The moral of this tale is that warmth should be shared with others. Children love warmth, and depend on others to share their warmth with them.
If you love reading to children, and appreciate charm, you will love these tales!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kosareva Svetlana
- 142.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-18 AppGrade
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.