Access Clevnet Libraries from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Manage your account, search the catalogue, renew and reserve books.
Various minor fixes and enhancements, including:
Supports longer titles in the search display
Supports scanning QR codes in the library (where available)
Ratings and Reviews
big improvement from the terrible prior app, still some work to do
Overall this is a big improvement from the terrible prior app. However, a couple of key things are missing or need to be improved.
1. Let me pay fines from the app. Seriously. Make it easy for me to give you my money and keep my account clear.
2. For the ebook download, when I select Kindle format the "Done" at the bottom is a dark color against a dark background and it's almost impossible to read. I thought it took me out of the app and it was hard to figure out it didn't.
3. Make it easy to get back to the "home" screen. Right now I have to press "back" over and over until I get back to home.
4. Let me renew items more easily.
5. Let me place holds for multiple titles in a search more easily.
Right now, if there are multiple items due on the same day that I want to renew or multiple items by the same author that I want to place on hold, I have to go into each item to renew/request it individually. Let me check a number of items and then renew/reserve them all together. You actually can do this in the terrible BookMyne app.
I used Overdrive with perfect success for at least a decade. Now it’s tapped into a different (Ohio?) Digital library and Clevenet just disappeared and something new called Libby appeared that is tied to Clevenet who just notified me via email that a book I wanted is in my Holds now and if I want it I must log in soon to accept it. Now I cannot login to Clevenet at all which keeps wanting to use Overdrive and I have no idea what my old formerly saved credentials are to type in to Clevenet. None of the password number suggestions worked either and the old info in my saved password doc isn’t working anymore either. Grrrrrrr!! Funny everything worked just fine less than 2 months ago when I placed the hold on the book. Of course it’s after midnight and I can’t reach anyone (and probably not tomorrow/Saturday either due to covid). I have wasted an hour over this nonsense.
Happy to have an app for my local libraries, great improvement and convenience but still needs a few tweaks. Would like to be able to pay fines and the user account drop down needs to include "my lists" so that I can access titles I have saved while in the library rather than necessarily placing a hold.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cleveland Public Library
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Solus UK Ltd