Click for kids ages 3 to 7 will delight your child with lively articles about science, art, and nature. Each issue investigates a different theme and includes stories, comics, activities, and more.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- Single issue = ($2.99)
- 1 month = ($1.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 1 year subscription = ($17.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
The ask magazine app works (same company and almost identical app) but this one does not. It won’t allow me to download the magazines I paid for. The magazines themselves are fantastic but this app kills it since you can’t get to them anyway. Very unfortunate. They should hire a new vendor or fire their programming staff. Like yesterday.
Useless app -- creator is desperate
Let the reviews and download counts speak for themselves. Wait there isn't any except for the ones the creator scammed into downloading. He came into my place of work looking to upgrade his phone but he wanted to see if the app worked on our iPhones which we did then he came up with some sob excuse that he didn't have the money and had bills. How pathetic! The only way he gets people to download it is to scam them. Not to mention the file size to the sample magazine is unbearably huge and takes a lot of time and space. F-- DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!!!
Great but too bad
Great magazine.. Better when interactive on the iPad. Too bad the subscription didn't work. Apple support correctly identified that the subscription went through - paid and working. Cricket support acknowledged that my subscription was paid but denies any prob with their app and refers me back to Apple. Never had an issue with other iPad magazines. From the user standpoint, this one has a subscription bug.
- Carus Publishing
- 28.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- March 2014 - Click Magazine Free
- Click Magazine Subscription $1.99
- May/June 2014 - Click Magazine $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.