Clickie Zoo is an incremental zoo tycoon game where you collect and raise your very own zoo animals. Upgrade them to increase their birth rate and value, then sell them for a profit
Improve your zoo with the small things like bathrooms and food stalls to attract visitors. More visitors means more money. Before you know it, you'll be able to afford aquariums and safari rides!
Your zoo will continue to grow and make you money while you're gone or idle. Use that cash to unlock new animals and continue building your zoo.
Trade your animals in bulk at the trading post for gems so you can research permanent upgrades for large boost
Watch as you start your zoo tycoon from mere dung beetles and incrementally work all the way up to gorillas and lions!
• Idle Progress - Your zoo will continue to grow and make money while you're gone
• Buy and sell your favorite zoo animals
• Animals populate based on a birth and death rate percentage
• Upgrade each zoo animal to help it's survival rate and sell price
• Open your zoo to visitors to begin your zoo tycoon, this provides passive income
• Invest in improvements that can permanently increase birth rate or increase the maximum time your zoo can run without you
• Trade your animals at the trade post for gems which can be used to boost your progress
• No internet connection required, and only watch ads if you want
• A unique incremental / idle game experience without too much clicking
• Earn as many achievements as possible
- Added ability to see individual animal stats by clicking the animal's image
- Balances to boosts
- Increased gem reward for selling your zoo
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
See in game change log for all the amazing changes made so far!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Addicting Idle Zoo Game
I've been obsessed with idle games recently since it's nice to check in while at work. Really excited when I saw there's a zoo one. Reminds me of Zoo Tycoon!
Neat game - easy way to level up fast
Fun game. One neat trick (not sure if this was intended), is you can buy up to lvl 15 space, then buy all the animals, then raise the price to max, and then sell your animals to triple your money. Doing this repeatedly on new animals lets you go MUCH faster than just waiting around.
It’s seems the game is missing a 10,000x button making it annoying to have to click the button 21 times if you have a level 20 enclosure for each animal.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.