Find an IPO - Research - Invest
Get access to IPO and Secondary Offerings, commission free. ClickIPO allows everyday individual investors to discover, follow, share and even participate in public offerings using a supported brokerage account.
ClickIPO makes it easy to follow and share what’s happening with the hundreds of public offerings every year.
- Easily browse current and upcoming IPO and Secondary offerings
- Real-time alerts on new offerings, including overnight offerings
- Read the prospectus for more info
- Quickly follow offerings to stay up-to-date on price changes, key dates and more
- Create your own personal watchlist
- Easily share offerings with friends across social media
- StockTwits user? ClickIPO integrates with StockTwits, making it easy to share and discuss on your favorite channels
- Join thousands of investors on ClickIPO by connecting with a supported brokerage account and begin participating in available offerings*
- Want more allocation? Build your ClickIPO Investor Score (™).
About ClickIPO Investor Score(™)
Build up your Investor Score through behaviors that help the Issuer and Underwriter. Buying and holding shares for 30 days or longer, participating in multiple offerings, and more.
No need to create a new brokerage account. Just connect ClickIPO to your existing brokerage account to place commission-free orders for offerings. We're adding newly supported brokerages all the time. If your brokerage does not yet support ClickIPO, just let us know through the app. We will contact you once your brokerage is supported, or you can always use another supported brokerage firm.
* Allocation is not guaranteed.
- Authenticate quickly with Touch ID
- Your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted using SSL
- Allocations are deposited into your brokerage account
Added Directed Share Program feature
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need to add more brokerage
Hi App is great minus only having the option to choose one broker account. When first setting up the account I notice other options like Schwab, etrade, Fidelity etc... but once signed in the only option to puck from is tradestation. Wish there were more options. When will we see more option to choose other broker accounts. I would like to use what I already have rather than having to open another broker account.
Freezes / Closes / Can’t link brokerage account
I don’t normally write reviews, but this app has got me frustrated enough to set aside some time. First, there is an option to use Touch ID to log in however, every time I open the app, I need to enter my password. Second, it seems like every other page I visit in the app seems to cause the app to force close. Third and most important, I am unable to link my brokerage account in order to participate in any IPO’s. I just get the spinning wheel of death. I’ve tried re-downloading, disconnecting and connecting with no luck. I’ve emailed the company with no response. Hopefully they will fix it after posting here.
Update: After contacting the company directly, they were able to resolve the issue several days later.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry you were experiencing these issues? Are you still having this issue right now?
Love the app and the idea! Have a couple questions: Are all the preview ipos those that click ipo will participate in for sure or is it just a list of potential upcoming ipos? Also, as a new client I do not have a click ipo score, what are my chances of getting a very popular ipo being a first time client? Finally do I have to have the funds in my brokerage account at the time I indicate interest in an ipo that is offered or can I make a transfer after I subscribe to an ipo?
Thanks and really appreciate an app like this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.