ClickSoftware’s ClickMobile Touch is a mobile application for the field service sector. It is used by the field resources to communicate with their back office and with their peers using the Field Service Edge system.
ClickSoftware’s enterprise solution uses innovative and collaborative mobile tools, improving field workforce productivity and efficiency, enhancing customer experience, and meeting compliance and regulation requirements. The solution enables field supervisors and back office staff to have visibility and control, helping them make real-time decisions continuously throughout the day of service. ClickMobile Touch empowers field service professionals with all the information they need to complete the job the first time. Work is executed with maximum productivity, safety and compliance, and focuses on customer satisfaction.
The application includes the following capabilities:
* Task management – Manage the entire task execution process, view the customer’s information,
report the status of the task as it progresses
* Time and attendance management – Report and track the time and attendance of a field resource
or a crew, including the ability to view and manage your shifts
* Inventory management – Manage your inventory, scan barcodes and requests parts from the field
* Power map – View your tasks and schedule on a map to help visualize your day
* Dynamic forms – Forms can include file attachments and signature capturing
* Internal messaging system – Share knowledge with peers using instant messaging and file sharing
* Dynamic location services – Allows Street Level Routing to avoid traffic congestions during the day
of service, automatic status transition based on location
* Supervisor app – Scheduling interface for continuous operational insight and real-time visibility
into the field
The ClickMobile Touch user can carry on working even when the application is offline. When the application is back online, all of the information will be synchronized automatically. In addition, the back office can update the assignments for the user, which will be updated when the user is online again. This online/offline connectivity ensures maximum data exchange and visibility of workday progress, allowing increased work efficiency.
Security enhancement and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Like many others I would rate it zero stars if I could.
This is the worst application I have ever had the displeasure of having to use. The system is completely buggy. I am not exaggerating when I say that over ninety percent of the time when I try to complete a po my dispatch has to delete and resend it multiple times because it keeps freezing in the middle of inputting information, or it’ll let you “complete” it and then not save the information and revert back to the beginning stage.
Nice when it works
It was working flawlessly, now it crashes every time I try to load it. I’ve tried everything, it just doesn’t work it crashes, wish they would fix it, it awesome when you can run in tandem with a tablet in the truck.
If I could rate zero stars I would.
App is constantly crashing. Everyday I find my self having to delete it and reinstall just to get it to work and update for the days sites. It’s super annoying when this is used as my time clock, as I waste time daily with it. It usually takes over 20 mins to catch the data load from service edge as well. App needs overhaul and serious work. It’s clear the users are not those work for this company.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd
- 81.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ClickSoftware
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.