Brave the crashing waves, jagged rocks, and staggering heights to conquer Cathedral Rock!
Dive from towering platforms into the turbulent sea below but be careful not to strike the cliff side.
Perform perfect dives, pikes, and somersaults to advance to higher and higher platforms. Combine tricks and reckless abandon to score bonus points and top the leaderboards!
- Beautiful 3D graphics!
- Universal app - looks amazing on iPhones, iPads, and iPods!
- Fun pick-up-and-play gameplay. Easy to learn but hard to master.
- Forward and reverse dives and flips.
- Pike and tuck dive positions can be combined in a single dive for bonus points.
- Convincing and fun physics engine makes for unpredictable falls should you hit the rocks on the way down!
- Expert mode to wring out the highest scores for competitive players.
- Play the world - online leaderboards.
- Challenging and fun achievements.
Even the ocean couldn't conquer Cathedral Rock. Can you?
Title music by Shimona.
Added new diver!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NOT BASED OFF OF YANDERE SIM
This is not based off of YanSim, it just uses the same models. I'm cringing so hard reading the review explaining YanSim. It just uses the same models.
Love it but should add on
I love this game as a whole but the one this I will say is you should add some things. The thing I really think you should add are twisters. I think that will make the game more exiting and fun. I also you should add inwards and backs to make a bigger variation of dives. Thank you
I think it's a great game. Some more characters and free play mode would be awesome. Those losers complaining about this game are upset about it taking too much time just can't manage their own time.
- Jason Allen
- 86.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Jason Allen
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.