Clinical Advisor is the first app created specifically for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, from the publishers of the number one print journal for these healthcare professionals. The CA app was designed to be the essential resource for NPs and PAs at the point-of-care. It provides daily healthcare news, the latest clinical cases, treatment review articles, opinions in medicine, CE/CME courses and drug information all in an elegant and simple design.
The Clinical Advisor app aggregates the best NP and PA information from several partners including free CME/CE courses from myCME.com and drug information from NPPR/PAPR, plus all of the content from our website and print journal.
With the Clinical Advisor app you can:
• Take Derm Dx Quizzes to learn about difficult-to-identify dermatology conditions, and then see how you performed against your peers.
• Use Medical Calculators to assess liver function, convert HbA1C to mean plasma glucose, evaluate BP, determine BMI and more.
• Read the latest news about breakthrough treatments, disease outbreaks, drug approvals and recalls, and clinical research.
• Use the Medical Slideshows to educate patients in-office about clinically relevant topics, including the detrimental effects of smoking, the benefits of breastfeeding, diabetes complications and healthy lifestyle tips, etc.
• Access hundreds of NP- and PA-specific accredited courses from the myCME education library and claim your certificate instantly.
• Search the NPPR/PAPR drug database
Don’t forget to register for the monthly updates to get the latest clinical cases, CME/CE courses and drug information!!
You can now access content from from the following publications via auto-renewing subscriptions:
- Cardiology Advisor
- Clinical Pain Advisor
- Dermatology Advisor
- Endocrinology Advisor
- Infectious Disease Advisor
- Neurology Advisor
- Psychiatry Advisor
- Pulmonology Advisor
- Rheumatology Advisor
- Renal and Urology News
Try a 30-day free trial to access all content with our Comprehensive Subscription ($19.99/year once free trial ends).
Purchase access individually. Your first subscription costs $9.99/year and each subsequent subscription only $4.99/year.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, or at end of free trial where applicable. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged the amount (listed above) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service - https://www.clinicaladvisor.com/termsandconditions/
Ratings and Reviews
I recommend this app. Smooth transitions to various sections.
App not updated in a year-ALWAYS a bad sign
Despite ios upgrades, this app has not gotten an update in 1 yr plus. I normally look to see when apps were last updated before downloading but this time I forgot. When I see no updates in a full calendar year, I start to prepare myself for the fact that the developers have moved on. The App Store has too many apps. They need to identify apps that never update and ask the creators why, and definitely ask if this is even a product the creators are interested in maintaining anymore.
I recommend this app
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Haymarket Media Inc
- 68.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019, Haymarket Media, www.clinicaladvisor.com
- In-App Purchases
- Comprehensive Journal Content $19.99
- Psychiatry Advisor Content $9.99
- Renal & Urology News Content $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.