The most engagingly written, clinically relevant overview of the practice of anesthesiology
IN FULL COLOR!
Hailed as the best primer on the topic, Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology has remained true to its stated goal: “to provide a concise, consistent presentation of the basic principles essential to the modern practice of anesthesia.” This trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field’s must-know basic science and clinical topics in a clear, easy-to-understand presentation. At the same time it has retained its value for coursework, review, or as a clinical refresher.
This Sixth Edition has been extensively revised to reflect a greater emphasis on critical care medicine, enhanced recovery, and ultrasound in anesthesia practice.
Key features that make it easier to understand complex topics:
• Rich full-color art work combined with a modern, user-friendly design make information easy to find and remember
• Case discussions promote application of concepts in real-world clinical practice
• Boxed Key Concepts at the beginning of each chapter identify important issues and facts that underlie the specialty
• Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information and facilitate recall
• Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas of anesthesiology, including equipment and monitors, pharmacology, pathophysiology, regional anesthesia, pain management, and critical care
• URLs for societies, guidelines, and practice advisories
No Internet connection needed to view the app after it has been downloaded. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The search tool shows you suggestions that appear in the text as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling medical terms. It also remembers past search terms so you can go back to a topic or image very easily. You can also create notes and bookmarks separately for chapters and images to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Morgan And Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 6th Edition by McGraw-Hill Education.
John F. Butterworth IV, MD
Professor and Chairman
Department of Anesthesiology
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
VCU Health System
David C. Mackey, MD
Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
John D. Wasnick, MD, MPH
Steven L. Berk Endowed Chair for Excellence in Medicine
Professor and Chair
Department of Anesthesia
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
School of Medicine
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 194.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.