Top Rated Clinical Pattern Recognition App for Physical Therapists is finally here!
An innovative, simple to use, evidence-based app, developed to help students and clinicians organize and access the overwhelming amounts of information regarding diagnosing, assessing, movement faults, and treatments.
This app is specially designed for healthcare professionals. It's a digital pocket-size reference guide that you can use in either the classroom, in the clinic, at home or on the go.
Everything you need to learn and use about Orthopedics is at your fingertips!
~~ Used in Residency and Fellowship training ~~
~~ Used by some of the Top Physical Therapy Programs in the United States ~~
~~ Developed by a team of Orthopaedic Specialists and Doctorate level educators ~~
INNOVATIVE & EVIDENCE-BASED CONTENT
• A powerful, comprehensive app linking research to clinical practice
• Guideline-based classification system for all body regional pain
• Direct links to PuBMed abstracts for all techniques
• Use Clinical Pattern Recognition to develop your clinical reasoning
• Quick access to all special tests/physical exam, all manual therapy and exercise techniques
• Major re-organization of content to facilitate improved reasoning development
• Implemented user feedback related to categorizing treatments based on purpose
• Categorized treatments related to associated impairments to minimize confusion with treatments for primary impairments
• Reorganized movement exam based on functional movements for easier integration
• Added new pain science content based on recent evidence
• Common pain referral patterns frequently link to hypotheses including:
- Facet syndrome
- Discogenic referred leg pain
- Lumbar sprain/strain
- Lumbar radiculopathy
- Chronic lumbar generalized pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Sacroiliac joint sprain
EASY NAVIGATION WITH HIGH DEFINITION VISUALS
• Intuitive user interface that mimics the clinical reasoning of a master clinician
• A complete guide for identifying patient presentations, differential diagnosis, impairments, movement faults and interventions
• Over 300 multi-angle, high definition videos per joint
• Clinical reasoning videos for key findings, differential diagnosis, associated impairments, movement faults and interventions
• Physical therapists/Physiotherapists
• Physical therapy assistants
• Osteopathic physicians
• Athletic trainers
• Clinicians managing patients with musculoskeletal conditions
• Medical professionals
• Anyone interested in rehabilitation
***** CPR is amazing!
By Robbin G. SPT, a CPR user
"Clinical Pattern Recognition is an amazing app that helps streamline my thought process when trying to think through how to handle a specific diagnosis. It covers all of the important topics such as relevant tests, clinical findings, treatments, and even related diagnoses. The video instruction is a wonderful bonus so that I can really see what I should be doing and how I should be doing. This app would be of great benefit to students and clinicians alike!"
***** Highly Recommend!
By Julia , a CPR user
"As a first year PT student, this app is an essential resource for categorizing the variety of dignoses, key findings, and interventions. The layout is easy to navigate, the information is comprehensive, yet concise, and the videos are SO helpful! Particularly for the cervical spine, the videos are my lifesavers for differentiating and remembering all the various techniques - definitely recommend this to all other PT students!"
***** Awesome app!
"This is a great app because it's very concise and easy to use. It provides all the tools needed as a physcial therapist and has the ability to make one into a great clinican. Highly recommend!"
- Major re-organization of content to facilitate improved reasoning development
- Implemented user feedback related to categorizing treatments based on purpose
- Categorized treatments related to associated impairments to minimize confusion with treatments for primary impairments
- Reorganized movement exam based on functional movements for easier integration
- Added new pain science content based on recent evidence
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is a great learning tool for everyone! It lists all the diagnoses, associated impairments, movement faults, evidence-based treatments, at home exercises and much more! It has convenient videos listed with everything to help you visualize the correct techniques. As a student, I think this should be required for every student to have as I have found it to be more helpful in understanding diagnoses and gives you insight into how a true clinician's mind works. For clinicians, it has great up to date guidelines and evidence-based treatments that can be used a quick reference whenever you have questions. It's a great pocket reference to have and I highly recommend it!
CPR apps Rock!
This app along with the other clinical pattern recognition apps are such a helpful tool in learning how to be the best clinician and physical therapist for your patients. I am currently in a DPT program and it has helped me tremendously in my studies. I am a very visual person and this app has videos and pictures on all of the special tests and explains how to do things the proper way very well. It has all of the information you need to know about evaluating and treating low back pain that is also up to date with the most current research so it is extremely reliable. Thank you Dr. Wong for creating these amazingly helpful apps!
Two thumbs up!!
As a physical therapy student, I couldn't ask for a better learning tool. This app goes above and beyond by listing out the common pain patterns/diagnoses you will see in the clinic along with the corresponding techniques including: physical exam, movement faults, special tests, and manual therapy. But it doesn't stop there! This app also includes treatment! The BEST part is that there are step by step videos for all of the techniques and treatment. I love that I can literally learn on the go and have everything organized into one app!
- Michael Wong
- 547.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Clinical Pattern Recognition, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.